Selena Gomez Wrote New Music For Documentary ‘My Mind & Me’

Cqleb

8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I love Selena but I bet it’s going to slow mid songs. I’m ready for her to give us more dance music again. 

Im also excited for the documentary but I read it’s 3 hours long…seems a bit long. I wonder if the Britney drama will be talked about in it

no, slow vibe clearly suits her. I mean Vulnerable is her absolute best, i am very happy in the direction she's going hopefully one day Britney will understand that she has enough of dance pop and it's time to move into the same direction and then a collab between them and then i can die.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Avenger said:

no, slow vibe clearly suits her. I mean Vulnerable is her absolute best, i am very happy in the direction she's going hopefully one day Britney will understand that she has enough of dance pop and it's time to move into the same direction and then a collab between them and then i can die.

Yes Vulnerable is one of her best songs but the energy that my friends and I get when Me and Girls comes on - the best! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I love Selena but I bet it’s going to slow mid songs. I’m ready for her to give us more dance music again. 

Im also excited for the documentary but I read it’s 3 hours long…seems a bit long. I wonder if the Britney drama will be talked about in it

3 hours??? That is too long imo. I watched a 3 hour film once and split it over 2 days cause there was no way I could watch it in one sitting.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

3 hours??? That is too long imo. I watched a 3 hour film once and split it over 2 days cause there was no way I could watch it in one sitting.

Same and as much as I love Selena (been a stan since she was on Disney), I can’t do a 3 hour doc in one sitting. But I really hope she dives in on all aspects of her life and not gloss over things. Like there’s no point doing a documentary on your life if you’re skipping all the hard parts of you life. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Same and as much as I love Selena (been a stan since she was on Disney), I can’t do a 3 hour doc in one sitting. But I really hope she dives in on all aspects of her life and not gloss over things. Like there’s no point doing a documentary on your life if you’re skipping all the hard parts of you life. 

If it’s really that long I can’t see her glossing over stuff, but we’ll see.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block