Rumour: Hold Me Closer music video coming on Monday

Slayer

11 hours ago, halfdressed said:

omg all these fancy trigger words in todays society. why doesn't everyone just be a decent person and mind their business.

If anyone here followed your logic, free Britney would have been an invasion of privacy.

I don't understand why it's so cute for people to say these horribly graphic things about people they don't know and think it's all fine and good.  

There is no pass and it blows my mind that people here seem to think it's totally fine and worse that they lash out at someone saying what they're doing and propagating is uncalled for.  

So whatever y'all... Enjoy being s€xist and rude and I guess, further enjoy getting away with it.

20 minutes ago, kgid said:

If anyone here followed your logic, free Britney would have been an invasion of privacy.

I don't understand why it's so cute for people to say these horribly graphic things about people they don't know and think it's all fine and good.  

There is no pass and it blows my mind that people here seem to think it's totally fine and worse that they lash out at someone saying what they're doing and propagating is uncalled for.  

So whatever y'all... Enjoy being s€xist and rude and I guess, further enjoy getting away with it.

do you ever listen to music

3 hours ago, kgid said:

If anyone here followed your logic, free Britney would have been an invasion of privacy… …

So whatever y'all... Enjoy being s€xist and rude and I guess, further enjoy getting away with it.

Mmmm not true. Britney was abused, imprisoned, and stolen from. 

Don’t get so angry and “alarmist” about everything. If you think you will ever live a life where everyone agrees with you or shares your opinions, I have very disappointing news to share. No that’s not an excuse for anyone to ever be vicious, attack people, etc. but just move on from things that upset you. Not sure why people get so hung up these days. Go outside. Do something. And I’m not saying that confrontationally. Legitimately. 

and no one here aside from a troll has any intention of being s**ist. So if they do, **** em. They aren’t a good person and need to reevaluate their ways if their intention is to be a decent person. And if they are a lunatic who does have that intention, kgid on a Britney Spears forum is not going to change them. So just get over it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block