Rumour: Hold Me Closer music video coming on Monday

Slayer

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

***ism? It’s called attraction darling, it’s how you were born :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And if a heteronormative man said this about a woman?  

Check yourself, reflect, and don't objectify people who have zero possible way to consent.  

And if you can't manage that and would like to triple down on your s€xist objectivity well then...

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, kgid said:

Check yourself, reflect, and don't objectify people who have zero possible way to consent.  

And if you can't manage that and would like to triple down on your s€xist objectivity well then...

Are you being serious right now? This scene was purely for the purposes of looking hot as ****. What’s your problem? 

Stop trying to be a keyboard warrior when you don’t actually know what you’re fighting for, you’re fighting for something that is literally not a problem. It’s okay to be attracted to people and it’s okay to express that attraction

Get a life and f.u.c.k off please and thank you :nopingout_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Are you being serious right now? This scene was purely for the purposes of looking hot as ****. What’s your problem? 

Stop trying to be a keyboard warrior when you don’t actually know what you’re fighting for, you’re fighting for something that is literally not a problem. It’s okay to be attracted to people and it’s okay to express that attraction

Get a life and f.u.c.k off please and thank you :nopingout_meme:

Triple down... Got it.  ✌🏻

4 hours ago, kgid said:

omg all these fancy trigger words in todays society. why doesn't everyone just be a decent person and mind their business.

If it's animated, I'll be pressed tbh. Especially since she was with Elton, Taran and in England already.  I'm gonna keep my hopes up, but I'm already for a meltdown since it's a standard thing in the Britneyverse lol :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:... from the messy release of various versions (YouTube Music still has the best one), to no social media promo.  Hopefully the MV and remixes will boost up the hype because it died down already lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block