Song from Glory you initially didn't like very much but has grown on you?

I actually liked the album more when it was new, because it was great to hear new music, but over time my liking of it has diminished. No clear contenders for singles, choruses that are weak or repetitive, go nowhere songs, odd lyrics (DYWCO), chipmunk vocals in some songs all make it an album that is not in her top 5.

7 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I actually liked the album more when it was new, because it was great to hear new music, but over time my liking of it has diminished. No clear contenders for singles, choruses that are weak or repetitive, go nowhere songs, odd lyrics (DYWCO), chipmunk vocals in some songs all make it an album that is not in her top 5.

omg

i adore the lyrics on Do You Wanna Come Over?. i guess they can be considered as odd but can yet be liked.

Loved it all when it came out and now, sadly… I don’t like any song on the album. 
should point out that I never liked this style of the music from other artists as well and I think I only liked glory because it was first time hearing Britney without the overproduced vocals … honestly the more I think about her music the more I get uninterested in it … I think I love her more as a person than her actual music other than blackout and parts of ITZ, my Prerogative should have been a whole album rather than the hits formula as I think that one with the message would be my fav to this day. 

also original doll would have prob been a fav as well less packaged and more rawness 

I don’t even think I like pop music at all and constantly feel like I am pushing myself into it nowadays then enjoying it. 
maybe I’m just getting too old for the whole idea of pop music. 

My thoughts are my own and not made to OFFEND ANYONE 🥸

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block