Flashback: The firsts times that USA singers performed in Spain (5 artists Britney included)

descg

I made a list in Youtube of the first times that Mariah, Britney, *Nsync, Xtina and J.Lo performed in Spain:

Notes: apart of these:
Mariah she continues coming to perform until Rainbow era)
Britney only perfom in Baby era wasn't even in Oops or Britney eras.
*Nsync in '98 and 2000 and never again (Justin)
Xtina coming to perform Dirrty in a night show and she sing Beautiful in the Spanish version of American Idol inside with them, never again perfom here.
J.Lo perfomed Que Hiciste in the Dancing with the stars spanish version in 2007 and nothing more.

The Yo Te Voy Amar/Bye Bye medley and the Genie/Genio medley with flamenco in the middle so funnys.

1 minute ago, descg said:

I made a list in Youtube of the first times that Mariah, Britney, *Nsync, Xtina and J.Lo performed in Spain::

Notes:
Mariah performed in '94 and '95 (she continues coming until Rainbow era)
Britney only perfomed in Baby era wasn't even in Oops or Britney eras.
*Nsync in '98 and 2000 and never again (Justin)
Xtina coming to perform Dirrty in a night show and she sing Beautiful in th Spanish version of American Idol inside with them, never again perfom here.
J.Lo perfomed Que Hiciste in the Dancing with the stars spanish version in 2007 and nothing more.

The Yo Te Voy Amar and Bye Bye medley and the Genie/Genio with flamenco in the middle so funny.

Christina performed several shows in Spain this summer to promote her new Spanish-language music. 

I wish Jennifer Lopez would make more music in Spanish! I really love most of it, although ironically, I dislike her only Spanish-language album. Not a style I enjoyed...I love when she sings the kind of music she typically does but in Spanish i.e. 'Una Noche Mas' and 'Amor Amor Amor.'  

Britney did have an 'Oops!' tour date in Barcelona. 

I love Spain. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

36 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Christina performed several shows in Spain this summer to promote her new Spanish-language music. 

I wish Jennifer Lopez would make more music in Spanish! I really love most of it, although ironically, I dislike her only Spanish-language album. Not a style I enjoyed...I love when she sings the kind of music she typically does but in Spanish i.e. 'Una Noche Mas' and 'Amor Amor Amor.'  

Britney did have an 'Oops!' tour date in Barcelona. 

I love Spain. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Cambia el paso is awesome (a copy of TKN of Rosalia too)
I wasn't go to the Xtinas concerts because were to expensive
I know the Oops Spain date:

Not she saying i dont have implants but i dont know in the future if i wanna make it XD.
And the father of the second video, i prefer Madonna XD.

2 hours ago, descg said:

Onyx Tour? NO! She was in Rock In Rio in Lisboa and then to France, don't stay here.

Oops is the only in Spain.

omg you’re right! there is some Chaotic footage recorded in Madrid and Barcelona and i thought she performed here :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: why does she hate us i don’t understand 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

Madrid and Barcelona and i thought she performed here :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: why does she hate us i don’t understand 

Only for vacation and one city was a house in Marbella, i think in Barcelona or Madrid not

This was Marbella 

Also this when she go to fight to a guys that said racist things to her bodyguard or because some thing.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

omg you’re right! there is some Chaotic footage recorded in Madrid and Barcelona and i thought she performed here :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: why does she hate us i don’t understand 

I'm also confused to see how she's skipped Spain on so many tours! Not even one night in Madrid or Barcelona? Weird planning to me. She'd pull a great crowd in either and it's so close to France, which she never misses. 

Edit: btw, if you didn't know, I remember an interview she did in the early 00's where she was asked where she'd live if she didn't live in the US, and she said maybe Madrid. So she does like Spain! 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I'm also confused to see how she's skipped Spain on so many tours! Not even one night in Madrid or Barcelona? Weird planning to me. She'd pull a great crowd in either and it's so close to France, which she never misses. 

Xtina only come to the Stripped one until this summer (if this 3/4 concerts is considerate a tour...)

There was a reason at least in that years that was that the politics ask for too much money in Madrid and Barcelona for taxes big stadiums or a thing like that and singers or teams were disagreed.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block