Shania Twain drops new music video for "Waking Up Dreaming"

Cqleb

37 minutes ago, Simon Cowell said:

She needs to work with a Mutt-like producer again, or go for her classic sound again. These two made magic together.

Yes. I did like some of 'Now.' It's too bad though that the most undeniable creative magic of her career came from her partnership with Mutt. I'm sure it's been a process for her to build a new relationship with those old songs. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

The creative partnership with Mutt is undeniable, but she's a star on her own, she needs to find herself again... She has what it takes! Maybe it's a confidence issue? Or maybe she needs to learn whatever Mutt was giving her, but now on her own.

The magic of the Mutt/Shania songs was about what both of them brought to the table. On her post-Mutt work, there are great moments that feel like the classic Shania quality that everyone loves. However, not all of it is so strong. Mutt and Shania was just one of those perfect creative partnerships!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Nate b said:

What? Why would Shania Twain have worked with Max 😂?  

Because she clearly lost her sound after Mutt, so she should have looked for Max's help, who I'm sure would have been able to get the best out of her and help her find a new sound or start working on her own.

Have you watched her documentary? Those producers working for her looked like newbies playing with a computer, it was sad to watch.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block