Enrique Iglesias Kisses Woman In Las Vegas Concert Despite Being Married (Video)

6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s not uncommon for him to be kissing his fans. During a lot of his shows in the pass, he would bring a fan onstage and sing Hero to them, followed by usually kissing them after. I don’t know how his wife is okay with that :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

He only kiss women? Because I wouldn’t mind going to his concert and getting a kiss from him despite Spanish men being very homophobic.

On 9/18/2022 at 12:23 PM, GlitterRain said:

It’s not uncommon for him to be kissing his fans. During a lot of his shows in the past, he would bring a fan onstage and sing Hero to them, followed by usually kissing them after. I don’t know how his wife is okay with that :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

As long as it's just for the performance and he isn't bringing home mono, strep or herpes, I wouldn't complain in her shoes. Everyone is different. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That being said, if Enrique Iglesias is pulling me in for a kiss, or any man for that matter, I'm gonna grab a handful of something I shouldn't in public. :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Haha 1
On 9/18/2022 at 12:26 PM, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Spanish men being very homophobic.

Are you sure? Spain (specifically Barcelona) is one of the gay Meccas, like London, San Francisco and New York City.

I can totally see Latino men being what you meant, because our people are super homophobic, but I'd never heard that about Spaniards. All Europeans are low-key bi***ual s|ut$.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, etherealcat said:

huh? google says spain is one of the most welcoming countries for lgbt people :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It's true. It was the third country to legalize gay marriage for a reason. I have encountered this idea about Spanish men before though. I once had to tell a born-and-raised Spanish woman who moved to the US that Spain is a very gay-friendly place. She commented on machismo in Spanish men and had no idea the culture was the way it is today.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block