Which Britney song do you want to see Britney dance to on Instagram next?

• Super Mods
Just now, Donavan Ward said:

How can u not love anything the angel Whitney Houston was apart of? This fan base owes Whitney more flowers than they give her she is Britney’s true fave. And got her iconic hit I have nothing got the queen signed. Britney also blew off Madonnas show to pay homage to the queen in 2012 Excited Whitney Houston GIF

I miss Whitney :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

25 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Britney would drag the entire b army by the scalp if she EVER did oops acapella… can u imagine how nuts the fanbase would go if she EVER acknowledged “sometimes” again lol. Sometimes, lucky, stronger, oops, or not a girl. Hell “someday” too.  It’s such a reward for day one fans like myself b/c while others came along in different eras those were the hits that made us all fall in love with her. Jt sucks her team has tried to tarnish her legacy and make her think she isn’t good enough. Britney is the STANDARD in pop. Like Sam said there’s nothing to be like embarrassed by girl these other acts wish those hits were theirs. Those songs shaped bop culture brit!

I'd DIE instantly if I ever hear Britney singing 'Born to make you happy' ever again :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'd DIE instantly if I ever hear Britney singing 'Born to make you happy' ever again :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Just do the bridge for us brit plz. From the bottom of my broken heart, where are u now, don’t let me be the last to know too. 

ugh ur always in Hawaii topless just let Sam find *** hug u and put on those shorts b/c we know u still have them give us don’t let me be the last to know 2022 queen. Skull drag us Britney Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know GIF by Britney Spears

6 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I really want her to not hate this song like the fan theories say that she does

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

I fear she HATES everything that was recorded during the c-ship, from Womanizer to Slumber Party :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: The only song she seems to like is Work B#tch :elton:

I just hope she finds a way to appreciate those tracks again since some of them are iconic imo, and contributed to her music legacy despite her former awful team :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block