Camila Cabello on the new season of the Voice

icybaby

So i bumped to the video of Camila becoming coach on the Voice. It premieres september 19. Are u watching Voice?Who is ur favourite coach? Will u start watching the new season?Do u like the idea of Camila being on the Voice(her career began from Xfactor)? Let's discuss.

From the first clips i can see she is kind of arrogant but also funny. She definitely is very competetive.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I’m so excited to watch it, Camila is super talented (you’re delusional if you think otherwise) so I’m sure she will make a great addition to the show.

And don’t anyone say her career is over, she’s just had one of the biggest songs of the year with Bam Bam!

So just because you think she’s talented we’re force to think the same way in order not to be delusional? … Andy Foster I have news for you hun… You Are delusional. 😞

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, PCROBERTO said:

So just because you think she’s talented we’re force to think the same way in order not to be delusional? … Andy Foster I have news for you hun… You Are delusional. 😞

You may not think she’s good, but to say she isn’t talented IS delusional. 
also, I absolutely love your use of the word hun, I can’t go a day without saying it sarcastically 😂

• Like 2

The fact that y’all are coming after camila being a couch when she sits with Blake and Gwen (both of whom I actually love). I think we all know this show is nothing to do with finding talent and everything to do with having big stars on a panel to entertain us weekly. You can dislike her all you want, but camila isn’t going anywhere. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Nate b said:

The fact that y’all are coming after camila being a couch when she sits with Blake and Gwen (both of whom I actually love). I think we all know this show is nothing to do with finding talent and everything to do with having big stars on a panel to entertain us weekly. You can dislike her all you want, but camila isn’t going anywhere. 

Literally, she’s been in the spotlight for 10 years now. She’s definitely not going anywhere anytime soon 😍

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block