#JusticeForBritney Trends After Reported Financial Settlement Talks

Cqleb

• Content Curators

There’s been online reactions following the TMZ article that broke the news first about Britney, Jamie and Tristar negotiating about ending the financial dispute. From folks saying Britney should settle for way more that $7 million to calling her lawyer ‘rosenfraud’ and saying this isn’t the justice hoped for Britney when she expressed multiple times that her dad should be in jail for the rest of his life for neglect and the mistreatment towards her, The hashtag #️⃣justiceForBritney keeps on trending in hopes of a deserved resolution. 

99E150DE-D22E-4D90-B0C2-2D6386B44F2B.thumb.jpeg.ce4fd393882fc74b0ee096341b70718b.jpeg

Edited by Caleb Ellis

Rosengod to rosenfraud. Lmao! 

rosengod is obviously only going to settle if it’s what Britney wants. His past experiences and successes show he is NOT one to turn away from a fight. If Britney wants to settle tho, he would help her do that. 

Daddy rosengod can still get it! 

• Like 3

Your title is misleading, unsurprisingly. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I came in here expecting confirmation of a financial settlement, but I assume what you’re referring to is the days old topic of negotiations of a financial settlement.

The “reported financial settlement” reads as if they have signed on the dotted line. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Edited by rennen2.0
Nice title edit, Caleb.
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

If Britney wants to settle, it’s her choice. 

She posted not too long ago about wanted her dad and other people to be held accountable, but she is (finally) free to change her mind. 

We should support her, no matter what. I saw people on Twitter saying “this is so frustrating for the free Britney movement” well… this is not about us. 

She gets to choose what to do with her life, by her decisions. 

It’s about what SHE wants, not what WE think she should do/think/act.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block