Sam Instagram Story In Persian?

23 hours ago, Dwi Nurhartini said:

God this thread becomes islamophic, if you think woman in moslem country cant have a human right why lindsay lohan moved to Dubai

Sometimes criticisms are well deserved :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: Trying to automatically accuse criticisms of being a phobia is a convenient way of avoiding accountability and reflection.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, WilderWein said:

they cut the throats of sheep as a sacrifice to something that doesn’t even exist. i assume there are islam people who don’t practise such barbarity.

How do you think people in the Western countries get their meat? Do you think it grows on trees?

Lumping this with the struggles that women experience there is just weird.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Cancer said:

Perhaps not in the English language, but Christians are still persecuted in countries where they are in a minority (Sri Lanka, for example). There may be a word for it in other languages.

My Madonna thread was closed because it was deemed anti-semetic because I said Kaballah was age-restricted by some Rabbahs. Totally ridiculous. We shouldn't generalise, but we absolutely have the right to criticise elements of ANY religion...unless you live in a country where such criticism will land you the death penalty.

The oppreesion of women in Iran is VERY different from the oppression of women in the United States. Don't act like they're the same, please. Accoring to your post, Sam is islamophobic himself for making that post in the first 

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Dwi Nurhartini said:

God this thread becomes islamophic, if you think woman in moslem country cant have a human right why lindsay lohan moved to Dubai

First of all Dubai is different

And second I have a lot of Persian friends they're all against their government, even Muslims there don't like the government

Religion shouldn't be forced

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, nwonder said:

Poor woman … I can’t even imagine the horror she experienced.

But this isn’t religion thing… it’s very much a cultural thing. 

This is a very insensitive thing to say and maybe you just aren’t aware of what you meant but I’m here to inform you that Iran’s culture does not and did NOT ask for this. This is NOT a cultural thing. Iran’s government is in the hands of a corrupt regime based on barbaric rules enforced by religion. All my Iranian brothers and sisters from all over the world, Britney’s husband included, are angry that Islam has stripped their country from having basic human rights that you and I may take for granted. Remember that not everyone in Iran is Muslim and what the Iranian government is doing is forcing Islam on its people. If you don’t abide by or declare Islam as your religion in Iran, you are jailed, killed, and/or your personal belongings are taken and destroyed. As a result, this has pushed people away from the faith and Iran is now considered one of the largest exporters of ex-Muslims. Again, the hijab is only a act forced onto its people by the Islamic Republic. Millions are suffering because of these senseless hate crimes that have been going on for over 40 years. @Wa3d! @easy @Freakshowstan02

@blackingouthenegativity @Weekdly

spacer.png

Again, the citizens of Iran are being MARTYRED and dehumanized because of Islam. Don’t believe it? Go ask 99% of the country — especially the women, LGTBQ community, religious minorities, artists and musicians. Yes, even musicians. Did you know that Islam prohibits music and is forbidden in Iran? And anyone who is caught listening or playing music is subject to being sent to prison?

To say people of Iran are sick and tired is an understatement. Also keep in mind that the western media’s representation and GLAMORIZATION of Islam is not the reality of what these victims have gone through. And for those of you who still think this is a cultural issue, I hope you can further understand and educate yourselves some more on how the barbaric rules and backwardness of Islam has essentially destroyed a country and stripped its people away from BASIC human rights. Iranians are DONE grieving and tired of shedding tears every waking day because of these hate crimes. I can’t stress that enough because I have seen it firsthand.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

This is a very insensitive thing to say and maybe you just aren’t aware of what you meant but I’m here to inform you that Iran’s culture does not and did NOT ask for this. This is NOT a cultural thing. Iran’s government is in the hands of a corrupt regime based on barbaric rules enforced by religion. All my Iranian brothers and sisters from all over the world, Britney’s husband included, are angry that Islam has stripped their country from having basic human rights that you and I may take for granted. Remember that not everyone in Iran is Muslim and what the Iranian government is doing is forcing Islam on its people. If you don’t abide by or declare Islam as your religion in Iran, you are jailed, killed, and/or your personal belongings are taken and destroyed. As a result, this has pushed people away from the faith and Iran is now considered one of the largest exporters of ex-Muslims. Again, the hijab is only a act forced onto its people by the Islamic Republic. Millions are suffering because of this. @Wa3d! @easy @Freakshowstan02

spacer.png

Again, the citizens of Iran are being MARTYRED and dehumanized because of Islam. Don’t believe it? Go ask 99% of the country — especially the women, LGTBQ community, religious minorities, artists and musicians. Yes, even musicians people. Did you know that Islam prohibits music and is forbidden in Iran?

THANK YOU.  :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:Warning though, you're going to be accused of Islamophobia! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I was for pointing out that the Islamic Republic of Iran follows Islam-inspired laws. Then I was trolled for my nationality by an exhaler who didn't have anything useful to say. Iran is a deeply troubled country. Schools in Iran commonly promote the idea that the Holocaust did not happen.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Cancer said:

Perhaps not in the English language, but Christians are still persecuted in countries where they are in a minority (Sri Lanka, for example). There may be a word for it in other languages.

My Madonna thread was closed because it was deemed anti-semetic because I said Kaballah was age-restricted by some Rabbahs. Totally ridiculous. We shouldn't generalise, but we absolutely have the right to criticise elements of ANY religion...unless you live in a country where such criticism will land you the death penalty.

The oppreesion of women in Iran is VERY different from the oppression of women in the United States. Don't act like they're the same, please. Accoring to your post, Sam is islamophobic himself for making that post in the first place.

5 hours ago, x.rox said:

Both are wrong. What’s your point? The thread is in relation to Sam’s post which is in relation to Iran and a state-sanctioned ****** in the name of religion, in this specific context that religion is Islam. Stay on track please. 

6 hours ago, x.rox said:

Except that it has ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to do with religion. The atrocities that have been committed IN THE NAME OF RELIGION are horrific. When people are being stoned to death, thrown off buildings to their deaths and beaten to death it’s not because someone woke up one day without any influence whatsoever to ****** someone. They were influenced by religion. And don’t you DARE even say “it’s how they interpret it”. In most cases in relation to some of these atrocities committed they are following the letter of the law. No misguided assumptions needed. Go Google what the punishment for men having s..ex with men is in Islam. 

Catholicism and the Christian faith are of no exception either. Numerous atrocities committed in the name of those religions too.

But we are talking at the moment about Iran [and could consider many Middle Eastern nations]. So contextually we are talking about the geographically relevant religion in relation to this story. And that’s Islam. So yes, Islam is an outdated disturbing medieval religion which by the the letter of the law has barbaric punishments which are executed by the state in these countries.

Stating such is NOT Islamophobic. Facts are facts and stating facts, being outraged by facts, and having disdain for a certain organized religion because of those facts is not a phobia. And if you so care to argue otherwise, then I would posit, such a phobia is demonstrably justifiable.

Frankly speaking, I have a disdain for most major organized religions. Maybe I should be called religiousphobic. 

I sure do hate that as SOON as people start reporting on an atrocity committed in the name of religion, you have these bleeding hearts and followers of that religion up in arms with words like “Islamophobic” and painting those who are outraged by the culture said religion cultivates in these geographical areas as the bad guys. What backwards logic. 

This. This. This. All of this. Thank you for speaking up and using your knowledge to inform and educate this forum. You said it best. People in Iran are being killed in the name of religion. My brothers and sisters in Iran have been killed, tortured, beaten, stripped of their human rights and dehumanized over the last 43 years because of Islam and the Islamic Republic in power. Disagreeing with corrupt and outdated religious ideologies does not make one an Islamophobe. Mind you, the people screaming “IsLamOpHoBe” are also the same #FreeBritney advocates who are and were demanding justice for Britney. It’s ironic and quite contradicting considering that Islam goes against everything about what the #FreeBritney movement stood for. And to clarify - I am NOT an Islamophobe. I simply disagree with Islam’s ideologies because of the blood of millions of innocent victims that’s on these people’s hands. 

FcnUB1MXkAEp-WW?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

This. This. This. All of this. Thank you for speaking up and using your knowledge to inform and educate this forum. You said it best. People in Iran are being killed in the name of religion. My brothers and sisters in Iran have been killed, tortured, beaten, stripped of their human rights and dehumanized over the last 43 years because of Islam and the Islamic Republic in power. Disagreeing with corrupt and outdated religious ideologies does not make one an Islamophobe. Mind you, the people screaming “IsLamOpHoBe” are also the same #FreeBritney advocates who are and were demanding justice for Britney. It’s ironic and quite contradicting which goes to show how Islam goes against everything about what the #FreeBritney movement preached. And to clarify - I am NOT an Islamophobe. I simply disagree with Islam’s ideologies because of the blood of millions of innocent victims that’s on these people’s hands. 

FcnUB1MXkAEp-WW?format=jpg&name=medium

Thank you once again. I'll chime in by saying that Pew Research, a highly respected collector of statistics, conducted a poll in 2019 showing that 53% of Jews in Israel believe being gay should be accepted by society compared to just 17% of Muslims in Israel. Israel is by far the most gay-friendly country in the Middle East/North Africa region, so that 17% would certainly be the higher than the neighboring countries. To compare, 85% of those polled in Lebanon, one of the more gay-friendly Arab countries, said being gay should not be accepted by society. I suppose these observations of data would lead to moronic comments like that user who told me to read a book. Well, I have read many books, some of which were about how hard it is to be gay because of ideas like this, and I'm sick of this garbage! Do not pi$$ on gay people and tell them it's raining! How dare you (not to you Godyonce)! Gay people have a right to understand what and whom they must be wary of for their safety. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PinkBarbie said:

First of all Dubai is different

And second I have a lot of Persian friends they're all against their government, even Muslims there don't like the government

Religion shouldn't be forced

👏👏👏

Say it louder for the people in the back. Iranians are tired of being silenced. Like Sam said, now is the time to use our voice and demand for Iran to have their basic human rights and freedom. It should not be rocket science. Thank you for speaking up. Iran and its citizens are truly suffering right now. They demand human rights. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

THANK YOU.  :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:Warning though, you're going to be accused of Islamophobia! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I was for pointing out that the Islamic Republic of Iran follows Islam-inspired laws. Then I was trolled for my nationality by an exhaler who didn't have anything useful to say. Iran is a deeply troubled country. Schools in Iran commonly promote the idea that the Holocaust did not happen.

I wrote this a couple of posts ago and will say it again:

The people screaming “IsLamOpHoBe” are the same #FreeBritney advocates who are and were demanding justice for Britney. It’s ironic, hypocrisy at its finest and quite contradicting considering that Islam goes against everything about what the #FreeBritney movement preached. To clarify - I am NOT a phobe of anything. I simply disagree with Islam’s ideologies because of the blood of millions of innocent victims that are on these people’s hands. At this point, it’s merely nothing but a human rights issue.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

I wrote this a couple of posts ago and will say it again:

The people screaming “IsLamOpHoBe” are the same #FreeBritney advocates who are and were demanding justice for Britney. It’s ironic, hypocrisy at its finest and quite contradicting considering that Islam goes against everything about what the #FreeBritney movement preached. To clarify - I am NOT a phobe of anything. I simply disagree with Islam’s ideologies because of the blood of millions of innocent victims that are on these people’s hands. At this point, it’s merely nothing but a human rights issue.

Exactly. I didn't have any negative opinions about it at all until I actually did learn about it. I spent many hours compiling information on the laws of Islamic countries, how that compares to other regions such as Europe/Latin America/North America/Southern Africa, and what I found was chilling. My research wasn't exclusively about gay people; I looked into women's rights as well. For instance, there are 22 countries where married women are not permitted to transfer their citizenship to their children, and 16 of them are Islamic. I read about people who were born in Lebanon to Lebanese mothers who cannot function properly in society because the government respects these Lebanese mothers less than foreign men. 

Edit: no surprise, one of these countries is Iran. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Sure, the Islamic laws in the Islamic Republic of Iran have nothing whatsoever to do with Islam. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

i was talking more about the person relating animal sacrifices to "barbarity" and the extremist way religion is used to justify cruelty and then vilified when at the core that's not what the religion is about but ok :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, easy said:

i was talking more about the person relating animal sacrifices to "barbarity" and the extremist way religion is used to justify cruelty and then vilified when at the core that's not what the religion is about but ok :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I didn't read the messages about the animal stuff too carefully, so my mistake, I guess. 

Edit: Meanwhile, this will be @Deepheat01 when he comes back to check this thread :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell: 

@x.rox Your comments were so good! :matches:

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, easy said:

spacer.png

Mind you these laws are being enforced on women in Iran. Not every Muslim person is radical to this extent but this is what Islam stands for at its rooted core and what the government in Iran wants for its women.

Now imagine being a woman living in Iran. But imagine on top of that being a non-Muslim and to add to the mix, an LGBTQ ally or activist. You would wake up every morning with fear of being imprisoned or killed. All our pop faves would literally be in prison right now if they went to Iran or decided to hold a concert there. Just the other week, 2 Iranian LGTBQ activists were sentenced to death. At this point, it isn’t about defending Islam but rather calling them out for their barbaric ideologies that are killing millions. It isn’t even being about pro or anti-Islam but rather demanding human rights. 

_126593341_2218c78a-aa09-4f0d-b919-47d41

Rights groups say the pair were targeted for their ***uality, but Iran says they trafficked people.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

spacer.png

Mind you these laws are being enforced on women in Iran. Not everyone is radical but this is what Islam stands for and what the government wants for its women.

Now imagine being a woman in Iran. But imagine on top of that being a non-Muslim and to add to the mix, an LGBTQ ally or activist. You would wake up every morning with fear of being imprisoned or killed. Just the other week, 2 Iranian LGTBQ activists were sentenced to death. At this point, it isn’t about defending Islam but rather calling them out for their barbaric ideologies that are killing millions. Iran is asking for something so simple as human rights.

_126593341_2218c78a-aa09-4f0d-b919-47d41

Rights groups say the pair were targeted for their ***uality, but Iran says they trafficked people.

this is exactly what i'm talking about though and i appreciate your comments. every religion has radical, extremist views. every religion has obligations for its people, etc. not every religion is used to justify cruelty by their  government. when it is, the religion gets the blame instead of those extremists, and picked apart to find cruelties within it to justify the hate. no religion is perfect, the people that exploit it should bear the responsibility for their actions, exploitation, and cruelty. instead of falling back on the safety blanket of "my religion says it's ok!!!!"

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

this is exactly what i'm talking about though and i appreciate your comments. every religion has radical, extremist views. every religion has obligations for its people, etc. not every religion is used to justify cruelty by their  government. when it is, the religion gets the blame instead of those extremists, and picked apart to find cruelties within it to justify the hate. no religion is perfect, the people that exploit it should bear the responsibility for their actions, exploitation, and cruelty. 

I'm not sure where you're from. My background is the US/Israel, so I unsurprisingly have a certain set of values which tend to be quite normal for gay men. After doing a lot of research on all Muslim-majority countries...there's about 50, can't remember exact number off the top of my head...I found that Albania and Kosovo were the only two that would be considered places with acceptable levels of freedom by those with what you could call Western-leaning values. While Albania and Kosovo aren't exactly like Spain or the Netherlands, for example, they are heavily influenced by being on the European continent.  

In Israel, the world's focal point of Judaism, there are no punishments for ceasing to practice Judaism. I'm not aware of any Christian-majority countries where ceasing to practice Christianity or leaving it for something else is punishable by a jail sentence, a death sentence, or accepted vigilante killings. I'm not sure of what you would consider extremism, but it's possible that whatever that may be is more popular than you thought. Pew Research shows the support for Sharia being the law of the land at these percentages in the listed locations: 

Afghanistan 99% 

Pakistan 84% 

Iraq 91% 

Palestine 89% 

Morocco 83% 

Egypt 74%  

I'm not in favor of countries being dictated to by outsiders about how they run their affairs. With that being said, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I do find things such as this disturbing. I would not be able to accept living in such an environment. In Israel, there is a very Western-European like city, Tel Aviv, and a more conservative, religiously-observant city, Jerusalem. People get to choose which culture suits them best between the two (or live in a different city which would maybe fall somewhere in-between culturally), and I really love that balance. 

It makes me sad that so many people in places like Iran might want a really basic level of freedom, like the freedom to change religious affiliation or have a gay relationship in the privacy of their home, and they cannot. 

• Love 1