Sam Instagram Story In Persian?

Every religion through time has been weaponized by the power hungry. Same goes for ideologies. 

Read history . Religion is used as power over people... The same revision Britney has for her hypocritical mother spouting religion... Same people in every religion

40 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Every religion through time has been weaponized by the power hungry. Same goes for ideologies. 

Read history . Religion is used as power over people... The same revision Britney has for her hypocritical mother spouting religion... Same people in every religion

You are right... Corrupt people have hijacked almost all religions and they want people to think that you have to go through THEM to access God. 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

There is no such thing called christianphobic… 

they’re islamophobic because they’re saying that Muslim women are oppressed.  All women are oppressed everywhere in the world.. 

yes, there is christianphobic or antichristianism out here. shut up with your "all women are oppressed" lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

No disrespect to Islam or Muslims but it's really incompatible with modern society, but unlike Christianity and other Religions it's forbidden to criticize it or speak up against it , that's why it has the "permission" to do what Christianity has done to other countries hundreds of years ago.... 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Wa3d! said:

those people do not present Islam 

If you read about islam history the first thing come to protect woman

those people are not practicing islam at all the just come and think they are doing that and people think oh islam is bad blah blah blah with out reading they just judge for reading article 😔😔

So which kind of Islam does?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

There is no such thing called christianphobic… 

they’re islamophobic because they’re saying that Muslim women are oppressed.  All women are oppressed everywhere in the world.. 

Perhaps not in the English language, but Christians are still persecuted in countries where they are in a minority (Sri Lanka, for example). There may be a word for it in other languages.

My Madonna thread was closed because it was deemed anti-semetic because I said Kaballah was age-restricted by some Rabbahs. Totally ridiculous. We shouldn't generalise, but we absolutely have the right to criticise elements of ANY religion...unless you live in a country where such criticism will land you the death penalty.

The oppreesion of women in Iran is VERY different from the oppression of women in the United States. Don't act like they're the same, please. Accoring to your post, Sam is islamophobic himself for making that post in the first place.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, easy said:

the  islamophobia in this thread is super gross. what happened to that woman is horrific and not the fault of their religion. 

Except that it has ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to do with religion. The atrocities that have been committed IN THE NAME OF RELIGION are horrific. When people are being stoned to death, thrown off buildings to their deaths and beaten to death it’s not because someone woke up one day without any influence whatsoever to ****** someone. They were influenced by religion. And don’t you DARE even say “it’s how they interpret it”. In most cases in relation to some of these atrocities committed they are following the letter of the law. No misguided assumptions needed. Go Google what the punishment for men having s..ex with men is in Islam. 

Catholicism and the Christian faith are of no exception either. Numerous atrocities committed in the name of those religions too.

But we are talking at the moment about Iran [and could consider many Middle Eastern nations]. So contextually we are talking about the geographically relevant religion in relation to this story. And that’s Islam. So yes, Islam is an outdated disturbing medieval religion which by the the letter of the law has barbaric punishments which are executed by the state in these countries.

Stating such is NOT Islamophobic. Facts are facts and stating facts, being outraged by facts, and having disdain for a certain organized religion because of those facts is not a phobia. And if you so care to argue otherwise, then I would posit, such a phobia is demonstrably justifiable.

Frankly speaking, I have a disdain for most major organized religions. Maybe I should be called religiousphobic. 

I sure do hate that as SOON as people start reporting on an atrocity committed in the name of religion, you have these bleeding hearts and followers of that religion up in arms with words like “Islamophobic” and painting those who are outraged by the culture said religion cultivates in these geographical areas as the bad guys. What backwards logic. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Poor woman … I can’t even imagine the horror she experienced.

But this isn’t religion thing… it’s very much a cultural thing. 

The culture has been shaped and cultivated by religion. Period. 

You want to argue otherwise? I have all day. 

It’s absolutely spitting on her grave that one would deny it had nothing to do with religion. In fact, it’s spitting on a lot of peoples graves. 

Have you read all the passages of the Islamic Holy Books? There’s some pretty explicit passages on the punishments to for various “crimes” and behaviours. Many calling for the public execution of individuals.

Saying that the actions perpetrated by the state and/or the state’s followers or related organizations not being influenced by religion and thus resulting in the culture that ensues thereof is not intellectually sound. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

Just another note for those who are LGBT - in Serbia, the pride was shut down due to orthodox Christian protests. So let's not act like there's only one religious government which has this kind of influence.

Both are wrong. What’s your point? The thread is in relation to Sam’s post which is in relation to Iran and a state-sanctioned ****** in the name of religion, in this specific context that religion is Islam. Stay on track please. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, Wa3d! said:

those people do not present Islam 

If you read about islam history the first thing come to protect woman

those people are not practicing islam at all the just come and think they are doing that and people think oh islam is bad blah blah blah with out reading they just judge for reading article 😔😔

I understand what you're saying , I myself from Saudi Arabia so i know so well what's happening, but it's time to confess that Muslim men are so obsessed with controlling their women and treat them like property and unfortunately religion has hands on this matters instead of prohibits it, and I'm sure you know this too

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

So which kind of Islam does?

Come to my country you will see 

Islam respect woman and if you read Islam history the first sin was killing woman and Islam protect them because long back when a family has female the bury a serpent they feel shame when Islam come to stop this ******** behave and kill is sin in any way how come they kill this woman they need to be in death row 

30 minutes ago, Gasoline_ said:

I understand what you're saying , I myself from Saudi Arabia so i know so well what's happening, but it's time to confess that Muslim men are so obsessed with controlling their women and treat them like property and unfortunately religion has hands on this matters instead of prohibits it, and I'm sure you know this too

True but this is not related to Islam there mentality and the way the society rise them is like that.. for me I am from Oman 🇴🇲 and we all open minded and we do whatever we want. Woman here has their own choice I myself my choice to wear hijab or no and I am working and have car I can go whatever I want alone.. I am happy and I am proud Muslim