Sam Instagram Story In Persian?

5 minutes ago, Gasoline_ said:

Tragic how women in Islamic countries are dying for a basic human right in 2022

those people do not present Islam 

If you read about islam history the first thing come to protect woman

those people are not practicing islam at all the just come and think they are doing that and people think oh islam is bad blah blah blah with out reading they just judge for reading article 😔😔

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

I’m half Persian. I’ll translate once I stop driving 

It’s not Britney related btw

Edit:

He’s giving his condolences out to the family of a woman named Mahsa who was brutally beaten by police in Iran and unfortunately died from the injuries because she wasn’t wearing a proper hijab. He then talks about how when he was 5 and that a similar experience occurred with his sister which left him scared for his life and traumatized. There were a few other things being said in between that I didn’t quite catch on (but only because it sounded fragmented) but overall, he’s upset that hate crimes like this are still being enforced by the corrupt Iranian government. It’s a big part of why many Iranians have fled their country and moved West. The government in Iran is extremely senseless and doesn’t represent their people. It’s essentially a few religious extremists in power. Women, LGBTQ, religious minorities, etc. are threatened on a daily basis. People don’t have basic human rights in Iran which is why many fellows Iranians all over the world are very angry and upset at this dictatorship. It’s also a big part of why Iranians are very keen on freedom because of the trauma their country has endured since the Islamic Revolution took over in 1979; many of whom were killed, wrongly imprisoned and/or had no choice but to leave their country in hopes of a better future.

Mahsa-Amini-400x200.jpg
IRANHUMANRIGHTS.ORG

The Center for Human Rights in Iran (CHRI) is an independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to...

Thank you for the translation :)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Wa3d! said:

those people do not present Islam 

If you read about islam history the first thing come to protect woman

those people are not practicing islam at all the just come and think they are doing that and people think oh islam is bad blah blah blah with out reading they just judge for reading article 😔😔

they cut the throats of sheep as a sacrifice to something that doesn’t even exist. i assume there are islam people who don’t practise such barbarity.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WilderWein said:

they cut the throats of sheep as a sacrifice to something that doesn’t even exist. i assume there are islam people who don’t practise such barbarity.

i hope you're vegan otherwise what do you think happens to the animals you eat?

• Love 3