Britney: Adios Amigos

Cqleb

18 hours ago, IRunAway said:

You’re very right, I’m just voicing what I’m on noticing based on what we are being shown by her.  In her own words, she’s damaged, she’s traumatized, she doesn’t trust people, and it’s hard for me personally to see her now knowing how she used to speak and carry herself and handle things.  

seeing how much exposure JL and Jeanette McCurdy got when their books were released and how much was written about them and the contents of their books, I really hope she is ready for whatever it may bring, and I don’t want anything to hurt her more.  I worry she will take bad book reviews very personally and that her family and TriStar may come forward claiming what she printed were lies, and that can be difficult and frustrating.  

I am also not saying there is anything we can do to help or that she is asking us for it, I only find it hard to see such heavy stuff happen to someone that we care about when you can do nothing about it.

I get that she clarified what she meant but I don’t believe the fat post was in good taste and I think it probably hurt a lot of people.  Her dancers and Christina’s dancers included.  They’re people too who have also suffered in a way from the sidelines seeing someone they I’m certain care about and being so close but kept so far.

Yes I love her, absolutely.  Yes I want her to be prepared for whatever she does.  I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.  My comment about Sam was in bad taste, I’m a bit jaded about who she lets into her life and for good reason.  But I am slowly learning to not voice concern on here.

Whether people agree with you or not (and a lot won’t on here), this is a very fair and well written post. You’re not sounding arrogant or nasty, you actually sound genuinely caring and you’re not wrong that Britney’s “fat people” post was offensive to some. 

I don’t necessarily agree with everything you’ve said, but I think it’s ok to discuss things like this, as long as they’re not hurling insults at others or just having an angry outburst. That’s just my lowly opinion though haha! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block