Britney: Adios Amigos

Cqleb

25 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

I think she means she will dive into reading!!! Hence the library, and the universe
But I'm here for the drama in the comments on HER post, who always look at catastropheπŸ™„

They are already thinking the worst! for her caption..Β :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

HAHA Britney is provocative isnt she! either she is, of course, not meaning to be, but it always turns out like that :D

Honestly rn I’m like... ok audios girl. Β Take the time you need and come back when you’re ready. Β I’m all for self-expression but I can only take so much of her strictly paying attention to her haters and not letting us know wtf is going on. Β It’s like she is mad for things and expects people to blindly help without letting people know how they can actually help. Β (NOT taking about her family here, she was clear with them and they were not there for her.)
Β 

Idk. Β Maybe it’s just me, I’m not trying to be cold I just wish she knew how many of us want to help her in any way we can but I’m starting to feel like she looks at it like β€œwell yeah but those are just my fans of course they want that.”

Β 

Sorry this is becoming a thought dump... are she and Sam living together? Β Or does he stop by for a few pics now and then?

Deactivating IG like the DAY hmc was released, and for a full week. Β If she came back and said β€œsorry I was nervous/ it was all a little overwhelming” then that would be SOMETHING.

I know she is human. Β I love her. Just really feeling bad for Christina rn and have no idea what happened with Vicki and Selena...

She doesn’t owe us anything, I get that. Β But I’m starting to feel that we aren’t going to get a MV or even a photo of her for her own book. Β 
Β 

I just want her to be real about whether or not she is ready for somethingΒ 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

Honestly rn I’m like... ok audios girl. Β Take the time you need and come back when you’re ready. Β I’m all for self-expression but I can only take so much of her strictly paying attention to her haters and not letting us know wtf is going on. Β It’s like she is mad for things and expects people to blindly help without letting people know how they can actually help. Β (NOT taking about her family here, she was clear with them and they were not there for her.)
Β 

Idk. Β Maybe it’s just me, I’m not trying to be cold I just wish she knew how many of us want to help her in any way we can but I’m starting to feel like she looks at it like β€œwell yeah but those are just my fans of course they want that.”

Β 

Sorry this is becoming a thought dump... are she and Sam living together? Β Or does he stop by for a few pics now and then?

Deactivating IG like the DAY hmc was released, and for a full week. Β If she came back and said β€œsorry I was nervous/ it was all a little overwhelming” then that would be SOMETHING.

I know she is human. Β I love her. Just really feeling bad for Christina rn and have no idea what happened with Vicki and Selena...

She doesn’t owe us anything, I get that. Β But I’m starting to feel that we aren’t going to get a MV or even a photo of her for her own book. Β 
Β 

I just want her to be real about whether or not she is ready for somethingΒ 

i have never got the impression since her freedom that she wants fan help. she's demonstrated she's a more than capable adult and can handle her own business through her legal team. she's venting on social media like every other regular person, you don't have to like it and she doesn't have to care.Β 

she and sam literally bought a house together and you're questioning if they live together πŸ₯΄

you feel bad for christina for what? britney didn't shade her, and clarified what she meant with her post with nothing but praise. but sure, feel bad for christina who did nothing but bully britney their entire early careers πŸ₯΄

friendships come and go, especially in hollywood. we aren't entitled to know the ins and outs of her every relationship. they're not trashing each other.

you keep saying she doesn't owe us anything and that you love her, yet you want her to be "be real" about your own questions. if she wasn't ready to make a song she wouldn't have done it. she never promised a video, nor is one required just because she released a collab. you don't know what she's doing behind the scenes, and she isn't obligated to tell us. Β you're right, she doesn't owe us anything. period.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Well maybe she decided to write all in her book that will end others and send them in prison? So she says goodbye to them?!

maybe she already asked rosengod to go in federal court?!Β 

I’m gonna celebrate if that’s the case :d

I don't think that's how books work.

3 hours ago, easy said:

i have never got the impression since her freedom that she wants fan help. she's demonstrated she's a more than capable adult and can handle her own business through her legal team. she's venting on social media like every other regular person, you don't have to like it and she doesn't have to care.Β 

she and sam literally bought a house together and you're questioning if they live together πŸ₯΄

you feel bad for christina for what? britney didn't shade her, and clarified what she meant with her post with nothing but praise. but sure, feel bad for christina who did nothing but bully britney their entire early careers πŸ₯΄

friendships come and go, especially in hollywood. we aren't entitled to know the ins and outs of her every relationship. they're not trashing each other.

you keep saying she doesn't owe us anything and that you love her, yet you want her to be "be real" about your own questions. if she wasn't ready to make a song she wouldn't have done it. she never promised a video, nor is one required just because she released a collab. you don't know what she's doing behind the scenes, and she isn't obligated to tell us. Β you're right, she doesn't owe us anything. period.Β 

You’re very right, I’m just voicing what I’m on noticing based on what we are being shown by her. Β In her own words, she’s damaged, she’s traumatized, she doesn’t trust people, and it’s hard for me personally to see her now knowing how she used to speak and carry herself and handle things. Β 
Β 

seeing how much exposure JL and Jeanette McCurdy got when their books were released and how much was written about them and the contents of their books, I really hope she is ready for whatever it may bring, and I don’t want anything to hurt her more. Β I worry she will take bad book reviews very personally and that her family and TriStar may come forward claiming what she printed were lies, and that can be difficult and frustrating. Β 
Β 

I am also not saying there is anything we can do to help or that she is asking us for it, I only find it hard to see such heavy stuff happen to someone that we care about when you can do nothing about it.

Β 

I get that she clarified what she meant but I don’t believe the fat post was in good taste and I think it probably hurt a lot of people. Β Her dancers and Christina’s dancers included. Β They’re people too who have also suffered in a way from the sidelines seeing someone they I’m certain care about and being so close but kept so far.

Β 

Yes I love her, absolutely. Β Yes I want her to be prepared for whatever she does. Β I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. Β My comment about Sam was in bad taste, I’m a bit jaded about who she lets into her life and for good reason. Β But I am slowly learning to not voice concern on here.

Β 

5 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

You’re very right, I’m just voicing what I’m on noticing based on what we are being shown by her. Β In her own words, she’s damaged, she’s traumatized, she doesn’t trust people, and it’s hard for me personally to see her now knowing how she used to speak and carry herself and handle things. Β 
Β 

seeing how much exposure JL and Jeanette McCurdy got when their books were released and how much was written about them and the contents of their books, I really hope she is ready for whatever it may bring, and I don’t want anything to hurt her more. Β I worry she will take bad book reviews very personally and that her family and TriStar may come forward claiming what she printed were lies, and that can be difficult and frustrating. Β 
Β 

I am also not saying there is anything we can do to help or that she is asking us for it, I only find it hard to see such heavy stuff happen to someone that we care about when you can do nothing about it.

Β 

I get that she clarified what she meant but I don’t believe the fat post was in good taste and I think it probably hurt a lot of people. Β Her dancers and Christina’s dancers included. Β They’re people too who have also suffered in a way from the sidelines seeing someone they I’m certain care about and being so close but kept so far.

Β 

Yes I love her, absolutely. Β Yes I want her to be prepared for whatever she does. Β I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. Β My comment about Sam was in bad taste, I’m a bit jaded about who she lets into her life and for good reason. Β But I am slowly learning to not voice concern on here.

Β 

britney gives no indication that she is struggling, spiraling, or in need of help. there is no cause for concern. yes, she's been traumatized and damaged, and she is also healing. it's not going to be perfect, or even how we imagine it will be, because we did not go through what she did nor are we her.

i'm sure you don't mean to be this way, but it's very infantilizing to be concerned if she's "ready" to handle whatever it is she wants to do. to worry how she's going to handle bad reviews, as if she hasn't had to deal with bad reviews and media critique her entire life. she's a big girl, she's stronger than you're giving her credit for. she's not on the brink of unraveling.

people are always looking for a reason to be offended in this world, especially by anything britney has to say. in my opinion her post wasn't bad, and she had no obligation to clarify her words for people who interpreted them wrong. sometimes it's better to listen to what a person has to say, then try to understand it and analyze it. she'll never please everyone, so it's best for her to please herself. don't like it? not her problem. she held up a mirror to the way she's been abused in the media, some people didn't like the reflection.

it's in the way you voice your "concern" as i said, it's very infantilizing and undermining britney's strength.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block