Blackpink drops their "Born Pink" album

BUWYGF

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I am starting to love them!

Can someone confirm if they lipsync during their performances? I think their MTV one was live but some are clearly lipped

they sing over the track in 99% of their performances :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: So they get some help, but no lypsincing. It's mostly because they dance a lot, they are generally good vocalists.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, X_M said:

Did you all watch the video?? Full of references, this seems like it's their last work together. It seriously gave me farewell vibes.

omg do you think? I can see it though, YG is the worst label possible, the dispose of their artists as if they're nothing (look at what they did to 2NE1, the strongest girl group of 2nd gen). Ah well, they had a good run I guess.

5 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

omg do you think? I can see it though, YG is the worst label possible, the dispose of their artists as if they're nothing (look at what they did to 2NE1, the strongest girl group of 2nd gen). Ah well, they had a good run I guess.

They will promote this album in a world tour till Jun 2023, so no time to make new music or promotional stuff, their contract with YG end next year. Probably their last release will be the Japanese version of this album to support their japanese leg of the tour.

• Love 1

At first I didn't like the album at all, like I wanted to skip every song. But I think I was being bitter because I didn't got to buy any ticket for their show in Paris. Later I listened to it again and there's several songs I really like ! I think it's a nice album and they really release something different from the first one so it's nice. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block