Sam posts new story: Britney rocking sunglasses and feet up during dinner

Wa3d!

8 hours ago, Body ache said:

Guys she's at a restaurant that is probably late on taking her order. If you're bored you would do the same thing. She would obviously take them down once the server arrives. I just don't like how Sam documented it. It made her seem like she was cocky.

Do you know who you stan?

”…Confidence is a must, cockiness is a plus, edginess is a rush, edges I like 'em rough…” - RadarΒ :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

23 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Being Free doesn't mean you can do anyting though.... putting your legs with the shoesΒ  on the dining table in a restaurant is a no no.... Sam shouldn't have posted it.... Hope Britney would act more like a responsible adult in their 40s in the future.....

I get that she may be still adapt to a new life.... but really.... Sam or anyone around her should really tell her NO when she really shouldn't do something.....not provoking or proud of her doing anything....Β 

girl you can say this without the condescending ageist tone

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 9/16/2022 at 7:00 AM, annalai23 said:

Being Free doesn't mean you can do anyting though.... putting your legs with the shoesΒ  on the dining table in a restaurant is a no no.... Sam shouldn't have posted it.... Hope Britney would act more like a responsible adult in their 40s in the future.....

I get that she may be still adapt to a new life.... but really.... Sam or anyone around her should really tell her NO when she really shouldn't do something.....not provoking or proud of her doing anything....Β 

is a table not sam's face, no seas cortesΒ 

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block