Sam posts new story: Britney rocking sunglasses and feet up during dinner

Wa3d!

5 hours ago, Louis-j said:

"Have you ******* lost your kidding mind ?" "Expose your feet in Alaska wheather a restaurant ????" :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape: :orangu_orangutan_ape:

LOL! 

Yeah I was a little surprised Brit came for Sean P doing that when she’s not known for being a huge fan of shoes or clothes either. 

I don’t personally think it’s that disgusting that she put her feet on the table 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

People put purses on tables and the bottoms of those are usually gross. And if it’s an outdoor restaurant then critters and birds might run across it.

As long as people eat off their plate, and don’t drag the food across the table first, then I think it’s fine 

3 hours ago, I love Britney said:

FYI... looks like they had finished the food and there is a cloth on the table that gets washed or changed after every person. NOW STFU 

Are you ******* kidding me? You need to shut the **** up and have some social skill lessons. This is nasty and you’re supporting it. That’s ******* weird

she looks hot tho:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"Foot handler."

That's even more disgusting. 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

"Food Handler."

Once you take the food handler course all you can think about is salmonella, botulism, parasites, and all kinds of other nasty kinds of food poisoning that can be transferred from a shoe to a utensil within seconds. 

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Ooh yeah, tasty 🥴🤢🤮 but bacteria, parasites, viruses, etc. are everywhere and maybe the worst are on shoes, so people should think about it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block