Sam posts new story: Britney rocking sunglasses and feet up during dinner

Wa3d!

1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Being Free doesn't mean you can do anyting though.... putting your legs with the shoes  on the dining table in a restaurant is a no no.... Sam shouldn't have posted it.... Hope Britney would act more like a responsible adult in their 40s in the future.....

I get that she may be still adapt to a new life.... but really.... Sam or anyone around her should really tell her NO when she really shouldn't do something.....not provoking or proud of her doing anything.... 

over reaction as usual 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Why do fans constantly OVER REACT to everything Britney does? I’ve never seen any celebrity get as much hate as Britney forevery little thing. She has her she’s on an outside table restaurant shut up… do you guys have life’s? Im not sure why you guys even log in exhale at this point. 

Because they live on Internet and don’t have lives 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney is obvious trying to offend.

I think members need to learn to allow each other to express their support or disgust of her actions without telling each other how to feel.

She's purposely breaching societal norms in this video...So, ya, there's going to be strong reactions when we're not only dealing with manners, but respect for other diners and with food safety issues.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I agree with this, perfect observation. She’s deliberately breaking the norms and personally it doesn’t really bother me, there’s worse things to get worked up about. 

But I also know if there was a photo of Kevin, Preston or Jayden with their feet on a restaurant table, people would be saying it’s disgusting, they need to learn some manners, they are rude etc etc. 

EDIT TO ADD: If it’s just for a minute for a quick video it wouldn’t bother me I meant, however it is pretty gross to sit for any extended period of time with shoes on a table haha! I can see both sides. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I don't care who does this...It's disgusting. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

And before anyone accuses me of "overreacting" ... Go take a food handler's certification course. You will never see the world the same again. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

I've read 'foot handler's' and I thought 'yeaah, with this job seeing world will be different' 😛 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Instant Deja Vu said:

I've read 'foot handler's' and I thought 'yeaah, with this job seeing world will be different' 😛 

"Foot handler."

That's even more disgusting. 

:ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

"Food Handler."

Once you take the food handler course all you can think about is salmonella, botulism, parasites, and all kinds of other nasty kinds of food poisoning that can be transferred from a shoe to a utensil within seconds. 

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Can’t you guys see? Britney is rebelling to everything you guys want her to act or be… she’s never working again so either stfu or hand your Stan card in. I see more haters on this site than actual supportive fans. 

I love her, but I won't go over what I believe in to defend her. I learned as a child that we shouldn't put our feet on the table, because besides being disgusting, it's disrespectful. If you think it's normal, it's your right. But don't judge anyone who doesn't support this kind of behavior.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I love her, but I won't go over what I believe in to defend her. I learned as a child that we shouldn't put our feet on the table, because besides being disgusting, it's disrespectful. If you think it's normal, it's your right. But don't judge anyone who doesn't support this kind of behavior.

britney is a superstar and a multi millionaire. A LEGEND.  if she wants to put her heels on the table then so f/cking what.  This is Britney Spears.. not some random Jane. brit could spit at me and I'd Stan.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block