Sam posts new story: Britney rocking sunglasses and feet up during dinner

Wa3d!

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Some of you are acting like she killed someone, get a grip.

There are real problems in the world, not this. Is nothing else interesting going on in your lives?

We're on a Britney Spears fansite though here to talk about Britney Spears, we can be critical as well as positive if we want :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: And no I don't think it's like she's killed someone but I do think it's rude/disrespectful to have your feet up in a restaurant like that 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Yall should be ashamed!

Maybe you should self reflect on why you feel the need to tell other people how they should feel, think and express themselves. Do you see yourself as some kind of light warrior or something! Actually you are no better than those you accuse cuz: when you tell others to feel bad about their opinion you are doing the exact same thing darling; telling people off. Britney tells people off too. It’s a human thing. Embrace it.

Being positive about every matter in the world is fake af, enabling and potentially harmful. You can have a positive outlook on life but it is not the same as liking everything

Will you suck my toe? 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, I love Britney said:

she's a legend who gives a f/ck

everyone who knows that legends are not gods and not at liberty to do anything and everything just because of their status.

6 hours ago, Body ache said:

Guys she's at a restaurant that is probably late on taking her order. If you're bored you would do the same thing. She would obviously take them down once the server arrives. I just don't like how Sam documented it. It made her seem like she was cocky.

no, I and most of us wouldn't do that nasty **** and it doesn't matter if she took her feet down when the server arrived, it doesn't make it any less nasty. and it's cocky behaviour btw and there is nothing wrong with being a little cocky sometimes but in a situation like this, no.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block