Exhale, what do you LOVE ??? πŸ€”

here's a list of things i love to do (for example purposes, y'all don't know me im just another anonymous person on exhale 🀫)

Happy In Love GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

- i love to eat pizza, chicken fried, sushi, alfredo pastas, and strawberries and lemons πŸ“πŸ‹πŸ˜‰!!!

- i love hanging with my friends its super cool and funΒ 

- i love to pray and meditate from time to time.

- i love to sing and dance and write songsΒ 

- i love the color pink

- i love Christina Aguilera and her music (except her first two albums)

- Pepsi is not what i love, coca cola is.

- i love dancing on tables

- i love spa days!!!Β 

- i love casual dating over LOVEΒ 

what about y'all? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Β 

Β 

• Love 2

At this point I really just want peace.

I grew up in an chaotic household full of yelling and fighting. I think it has ****ed me up mentally.Β 

I lived alone for some time and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately I moved back because of my mom's emotional manipulation. At first she behaved well but now she's back to being what she used to be like. I think she's a narc but I don't really want to think about it. I'm not really into thinking of negative things and am trying to foster positivity in myself. I realise I have a lot to be extremely grateful for.

It was expensive but I miss living alone, having complete freedom to do whatever whenever however.Β 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nebel55 said:

I grew up in an chaotic household full of yelling and fighting. I think it has ****ed me up mentally.Β 

I lived alone for some time and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately I moved back because of my mom's emotional manipulation. At first she behaved well but now she's back to being what she used to be like. I think she's a narc but I don't really want to think about it. I'm not really into thinking of negative things and am trying to foster positivity in myself. I realise I have a lot to be extremely grateful for.

It was expensive but I miss living alone, having complete freedom to do whatever whenever however.Β 

aww sweetie it will get betterπŸ’–

• Love 1

I love sucking my man's peen. Really choking and gagging on it until my eyes water. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:Β I hate the taste of ***, though. It's like hot clam chowder sliding down my throat. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I also love dancing to music. I love singing. I love to read. I love watching the rain fall. I love my boyfriend. I love my best friends. And I love my family. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:Β But mostly, I love using my man like a s** toy.

• Haha 5
37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I love sucking my man's peen. Really choking and gagging on it until my eyes water. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:Β I hate the taste of ***, though. It's like hot clam chowder sliding down my throat. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I also love dancing to music. I love singing. I love to read. I love watching the rain fall. I love my boyfriend. I love my best friends. And I love my family. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:Β But mostly, I love using my man like a s** toy.

lol you win this comment slayed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Super Mods
On 9/16/2022 at 9:50 AM, nebel55 said:

Aw im so sorry.

I understand completely and I have lived with a toxic relative (my sister).

We live together but its hell cause her and husband always fight at the house.

Good thing is shes supposed to move out to go to Culinary school in January,

hopefully that'll renew our relationship.

• Love 1
On 9/16/2022 at 9:50 AM, nebel55 said:

This was so deep. Thanks for sharing and being transparent. I relate a lot to your story. God bless.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block