Cardi B takes plea deal for 2018 strip club beatdown case, which includes 15 days of community service

CHAOTIC STYLE.
Message added by RadicalOptimism,

Featured by me 

Cardi B has admitted to:

• Paying MEN $5,000 Dollars To Beat Up WOMEN At Their JOB.

• Drugging And Robbing Men.

• Calling BLACK WOMEN Roaches And Monkeys.

• Making Fun Of Dead Children

Yet TWITTER Chooses To Ignore ALL OF IT And Hate On Nicki Minaj Instead. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Wow, we love to see it! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Queen Cardi aka the least talented female rapper in the history of RAP! Anyway, WRITE A RAP! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m not sure what happened with Cardi at the strip club.

but @Style. I’m still wondering if Azalea Banks’ lie is the reason for the whole Nicki/Cardi feud

If ole girl can pay men to beat up women, clearly she paid witch doctors to put spell on Nicki in 2018. An evil spirited witch face shifter....let's pray for Nicki.

And, no. Azalea Banks is literally a deranged person (no shade) and will do anything for clout. She’s just too irrelevant in this Nicki vs Cardi beef. Nicki’s got the info from another source, she claims she has receipts. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

If ole girl can pay men to beat up women, clearly she paid witch doctors to put spell on Nicki in 2018. An evil spirited witch face shifter....let's pray for Nicki.

And, no. Azalea Banks is literally a deranged person (no shade) and will do anything for clout. She’s just too irrelevant in this Nicki vs Cardi beef. Nicki’s got the info from another source, she claims she has receipts. 

love you :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block