Nicki Minaj Allegedly Drops Out of IHeart Music Festival Because Building Was Sold To Lou Taylor

1 minute ago, Style. said:

This is the second time I see you leaving trash comments towards Nicki after kissing Nicki’s a/ss in another thread in which you got dragged by another member.

Why would Britney associate with Nicki in the first place and who’s WE? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: The majority of Britney’s fans are Nicki’s fans as well thanks to Femme Fatale. Keep it on the low! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I love Nicki as an artist and for all of her support towards Britney. I don't like her as a person since she's constantly surrounded by abusive men. Willingly. That's why I can kiss her *** and trash her in the same breath. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: But y'know, you tried with that cute drag I guess.

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m surprised I haven’t seen this post already, but the Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj was set to perform at this years iheart music festival in Las Vegas later this month, but sources say she allegedly dropped out because of Lou Taylor’s involvement in acquiring the building.

This would be cool if it were true and shows Nicki’s love for Britney.

Do we believe this allegation and rumor? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Where is this rumor coming from though?

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Only one reason why,  if she's going down, I guarantee you she'll take everybody down including artists.

That's how protective female criminals are, it's literally a underground organization of blackmail and other stuff, to get away with it.

Cos she knows too much and can take the entire industry down.

She gets caught divulging confidential information or attempting blackmail, her a will really be in a sling.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block