Nicki Minaj Allegedly Drops Out of IHeart Music Festival Because Building Was Sold To Lou Taylor

27 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

I’m going to say rumor because I’m pretty sure Lou Taylor has no ownership of the T-Mobile arena. I’m a Vegas native and an avid follower of development there. it was developed by MGM and Anschutz entertainment and bill foley who as far as know still own it to this day. 

This exactly, like guys stop believing everything you see on Twitter. Nicki herself even tweeted "Guys, I may have some surprises on the horizon to announce very soon in tandem with iHeartRadio, I wouldn’t be able to be there in time with all my gear for this one, tho. Love you & STAY TUNED for other exciting performances coming up.” :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block