How long it took you realize that Myah singing "Work Betch"?

For somebody I mean when you realized this HUGE difference of voices

Difference here:

I remember first listening WB song, from 02:15 I was like :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: and after listening this whole part to 02:46 I was like :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: (especially the part

Break it off, break it down
See me come and you can hear my sound

Tell somebody in your town
Spread the word, spread the word

Go call the police, go call the governor
I bring the treble, don't mean to trouble ya
I make it bubble up, call me the bubbler
I am the bad *****, the ***** that you're loving up")

Then I left it alone... but months later I've heard on youtube "main vocals"/"without autotune" version and I was like :orangu_orangutan_ape:So in result it took me a few months when I had it proved with youtube video with "main vocals"/"without autotune".

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

The first time I heard the leak ! I was like “cool, this is the demo without her vocals.” And then a couple of days later they released the exact same version. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Literally same here!!! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

When I heard the leak I thought: Oh this is different... It's cool!

When I heard the audio version on her YouTube channel I was like: Not her team uploading the demo by mistake :jackk_alien: and then, a few hrs later, when they never updated the audio, I was like: interview.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

I’m surprised a lot of fans even like the video. They butchered the final choreography and cut and pasted pieces of it to other parts of the song instead of keeping it where it’s supposed to be.  It literally drives me insane.  The video is kind of an editing nightmare imo. She looks gorgeous…I also can’t get over the widescreen black bars that go away and then come back.

As for Myah…I didn’t realize it until people started talking about it.  But I remember thinking “goddam this song is DRIPPING in autotune it barely sounds like Britney.” :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block