Britney and superheroes

19 minutes ago, NnlovesGodney said:

Super random question… but do you think Britney’s into Marvel or DC? I’ve always wondered if Britney is into super heroes, and if so whose her fav superhero. What do u guys think? Who is Britney’s favorite superhero?

I think she would be more into DC!!! I feel like it wouldn’t be a “hero” really, but a sassy hero that’s seen as a villain!!! MEOWWWWW…. 🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

Michelle Pfeiffer Meow GIF by HBO Max

• Love 3

Well, "Toxic" and "Break the Ice" portray her essentially as Black Widow, especially with the clone aspect in "Break the Ice". So I'm leaning towards Marvel.

But superheroes have really only gotten big with the general public since the MCU's success. And I don't know if Britney was allowed to watch any of those movies, since the entire MCU has come out during her conservatorship.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

In my mind she's a Marvel girl and a Wanda/Scarlet Witch fan :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Oh my God, can you imagine Britney in WandaVision or Multiverse of Madness? I can. Imagine the Illuminati scene with Team Con; Loucifer, Yeeted, Goblin, Edan and Larry. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And the fact that Multiverse of Madness is all about Wanda TRYING TO REUNITE WITH HER BOYS, WHO REJECT HER I CANNOT :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, F3rzz said:

i read that the original concept of the baby one more time video was that she was a superhero ala power rangers and there huge robots and all, and britney said hell to the no No no so...

I mean, it's one thing to enjoy superhero movies in the 2020's, it's another to be told you're going to play a Power Ranger in the 1990's for a music video. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oh my God, can you imagine Britney in WandaVision or Multiverse of Madness? I can. Imagine the Illuminati scene with Team Con; Loucifer, Yeeted, Goblin, Edan and Larry. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And the fact that Multiverse of Madness is all about Wanda TRYING TO REUNITE WITH HER BOYS, WHO REJECT HER I CANNOT :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

And people calling her crazy or out of her mind... when she's just in pain cause life was so unfair until that point :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Heitorzinho said:

And people calling her crazy or out of her mind... when she's just in pain cause life was so unfair until that point :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Team Con trying to gaslight Britney: "Britney, your children aren't real! You created them with magic!" :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Britney being a bad *****: "That's what every mother does." :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

It made my blood boil every time Strange said her kids weren't real. They were. We saw her GIVE BIRTH. Those babies existed. They were just tied to Westview because of her inexperience with magic.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block