I’m bored ask me questions, or tell me about you!

AmandaLick

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

What is y’all’s favorite game?

I really like strategy board games but haven’t been able to play a lot bc our local board game spot went out of business during the pandemic. Right now, I’m really liking FortNight (video game). It’s been a fun way to keep in touch with friends who live far away.

I honestly just like watching people play, because I have no clue what I'm doing or how to play video games!!! Lol It makes me feel silly!!! I love charades!!! 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

I honestly just like watching people play, because I have no clue what I'm doing or how to play video games!!! Lol It makes me feel silly!!! I love charades!!! 

You must be Gen Z! watching people play video games is a whole industry now. but if I'm honest, i like watching other people play video games too. FortNight is cool though because its designed for casual gamers, so you dont need a lot of skill to have fun. Its also a great way for me to keep in touch with my 13 year old nephew who lives across the country!

Charades, a classic! you just need to play with the right crowd. Charades can be the most awkward thing in the world if you are playing with people who take themselves too seriously or are too competitive.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

You must be Gen Z! watching people play video games is a whole industry now. but if I'm honest, i like watching other people play video games too. FortNight is cool though because its designed for casual gamers, so you dont need a lot of skill to have fun. Its also a great way for me to keep in touch with my 13 year old nephew who lives across the country!

Charades, a classic! you just need to play with the right crowd. Charades can be the most awkward thing in the world if you are playing with people who take themselves too seriously or are too competitive.

Lol I did it before Gen Z!!! I would always just watch my boyfriend's play and of course cousins and siblings play!!! As soon as the controller was in my hand... I would lose!!! I just always loved how passionate my boyfriends were about their joysticks lol 

I love when its awkward!!! That's when its the finniest!!! (: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block