Early mix for "Heaven on Earth" surfaces

CJMCH

11 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

It’s good except for the fact that she’s literally off-key and the lyrics sound like they were written for a 3rd grade talent show. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

“Your touch, your taste
Your breath, your face
Your hands, your head
You're sweet, your love
Your teeth, your tongue”

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: help JSJSJSJDD @britney fkn spears

No offence, but I highly doubt anyone listens to Britney for her profound lyrics.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Cancer said:

No offence, but I highly doubt anyone listens to Britney for her profound lyrics.

Except people do listen to pop music for its lyrical content as well. Good lyrics are a huge part of what makes a pop song. It’s a fundamental key and like what jelly is to peanut butter in pop music. A big part of what made songs like BOMT, Oops and Toxic were their brilliant lyrics and double innuendos. Why do you think Taylor Swift and Beyoncé’s music is universally praised all the time? Because they put lyrics at the forefront, particularly Taylor.

13 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Except people do listen to pop music for its lyrical content as well. Good lyrics are a huge part of what makes a pop song. It’s a fundamental key and like what jelly is to peanut butter in pop music. A big part of what made songs like BOMT, Oops and Toxic were their brilliant lyrics and double innuendos. Why do you think Taylor Swift and Beyoncé’s music is universally praised all the time? Because they put lyrics at the forefront, particularly Taylor.

I don't listen to either Beyonce or Taylor much because the production and musicianship of their albums are mediocre.

8 minutes ago, Cancer said:

I don't listen to either Beyonce or Taylor much because the production and musicianship of their albums are mediocre.

Good for you. I rarely listen to either (even though I love “All Too Well” :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:) but the point you seemed to miss is that the reason their work is so universally acclaimed it because of lyrical content. Again, lyrical content is fundamental in pop music, especially for the intellectual mind. A big part of what made songs like BOMT, Oops and Toxic were their brilliant lyrics and double innuendos. Not every Britney song has to be a lyrical masterpiece but Heaven On Earth in particular sounds like it was written by a third grader.

11 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

If you don’t have anything nice to say about a multi-million dollar Grammy Award winning artist who’s known as the voice of a generation and who always takes her craft very serious, then…

Lol who paid you to troll here? Do you really have to slander every legacy Britney has with any artist who can’t even chart at all? Xtuna can’t even chart with her last single anymore. She peaked in 2001 and had tried her best for promo all this years decades. Britney didn’t even lift a payola finger. 

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

Well Beyoncé mainly produce noise and Taylor is more in a singer songwriter category. Britney is more influential in setting up the trend. We have people like Taylor Swift to Lana del Rey, to Marina Diamandis and Azealia Banks and Charli XCX that are heavily influenced by Britney. Not to mention the entire K-Pop industry including Blackpink to copy the exact Britney’s blueprint. Britney is the equivalent of extrait de parfum of pop music. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

It’s good except for the fact that she’s literally off-key and the lyrics sound like they were written for a 3rd grade talent show. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

“Your touch, your taste
Your breath, your face
Your hands, your head
You're sweet, your love
Your teeth, your tongue”

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: help JSJSJSJDD @britney fkn spears

Britney & Off key in the same sentence?Oh My God Omg GIF  Blasphemy 

20 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I agree the song is great but, fun fact - the shape and design of our ears/canals affects the way our brains process and "hear" music. So different types of ears hear sounds differently. 

Omgg? Ik music is subjective based on tastes but i actually didn’t know there was a physiological component to that! Interesting!! Also I was just messing around haha it’s ok some songs are not for everybody 👍🏽

• Love 1
On 9/15/2022 at 8:31 AM, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

If you don’t have anything nice to say about a multi-million dollar Grammy Award winning artist who’s known as the voice of a generation and who always takes her craft very serious, then…

Voice of the FAT generation for sure! 

The voice of the generation is Beyoncé. She doesn’t need to scream to sound good :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

On 9/15/2022 at 9:23 AM, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

“Your touch, your taste
Your breath, your face
Your hands, your head
You're sweet, your love
Your teeth, your tongue”

I will throw hands rn omg, the song is about her CHILD. It may seem childish on surface but when you look at it from the perspective of a new mother who just has given birth, it has SO much more depth into it.  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

18 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

but Heaven On Earth in particular sounds like it was written by a third grader.

Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah oh
Every time you're near baby
I get kinda crazy in my head for you
I don't know what to do
And oh baby
I get kinda shaky when they mention you
I just lose my cool
My friends tell me
Somethin' has come over me
And I think I know what it is
I think I'm in love
Boy I think that I'm in love with you
I've been doin' silly things when it comes to you
In love, boy I think that I'm in love with you
I've been tellin' all my friends what I feel for you
Just the other night baby, I saw you hangin'
You were with your crew
I was with mine too
You took me by surprise
When you turn and look me in my eyes
Boy you really blow my mind

Nnnn ok dude :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block