Nicki Minaj Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Social Media Personality Nosey Heaux

Zach F

According to the legal documents obtained by TMZ, Nicki is going after Nosey Heaux for a video posted Monday (September 12).

In the video, she allegedly said Nicki is "shoving all this co****e, shoving in all this co****e up her nose. Allegedly. Thank you. Allegedly. But we all know it's true. "F--k-listen, I can't even say allegedly with that 'cause I, we all know it's true. I'm not saying allegedly on that. Nicki Minaj is a cokehead."

Nicki further claims she made "vile" comments about her one-year-old son, allegedly saying Nickineeds to get her son in therapy because "your baby is going to be a rap***, too."

The filing calls the social media star a "nobody" and someone "whose main accomplishments in life have been a string of criminal charges, bail jumping and bad debts," but adds that her social media posts have gained traction online.

Nicki's attorney, Judd Burstein, told TMZ that "when this case is over, she will no longer be permitted to use the name "Nosey Heaux" because we will take her trademark from her when she does not have enough money to pay the judgment. Anyone else who spreads lies about Nicki will suffer a similar fate. My marching orders are to aggressively sue anyone with a media or social media following who damages her with intentional lies. Eventually, the lesson will be learned."

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block