Madonna seen living her best life while partying to Britney's "Scream & Shout" during New York Fashion Week

17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's a true new York icon, and will always be a new Yorker even if she is from Michigan.

It's been ten YEARS since she brought Yankee stadium down with her MDNA tour, and like my friend Derek said, only female to headline that stadium.

Isn’t she from London with the accent and all? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

Isn’t she from London with the accent and all? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

During the guy Ritchie years, gotta love her bestie Ingrid.

She spilled, guy cheated on her, with one of the housewives,from my understanding is problematic a lot in Beverly hills.

So rest in peace to the Guy years. The fact even Madonna admits she lost herself for becoming what he wants shows you, how in love she was. But barely came out through the end.

13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

During the guy Ritchie years, gotta love her bestie Ingrid.

She spilled, guy cheated on her, with one of the housewives,from my understanding is problematic a lot in Beverly hills.

So rest in peace to the Guy years. The fact even Madonna admits she lost herself for becoming what he wants shows you, how in love she was. But barely came out through the end.

I have literally no idea with this all is but sure I guess…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block