Jason Alexander Risks Jail By Posting About Britney Spears UPDATE: ( Police are currently on a manhunt for Jason Alexander)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

21 hours ago, icybaby said:

That man is sick. Why ppl keep giving him a platform. I mean 55 hours ain't years. Move the fk with ur life and stop stalking Britney.  It is really disturbing at this point

They were childhood friends, weren't they? So he knew her for decades. Still, I agree that he needs to let it go. He's clearly got some undiagnosed or untreated mental issues and an unhealthy fixation on Britney, that those BAnon weirdoes are exploiting to make him act out.

I know Britney fans want him locked up in jail, but what he needs is some therapy, some medications and maybe a warm hug. The dude is clearly unwell and he's clearly alone. It's honestly sad.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lmaooo it does. It's so damn nasty lol 

it doesnt always

the point is to have something that is close to the person youre doing voodoo on

it can be hair too...or a piece of cloth...anything close, the closest the better

if you dont have anything a picture works too etc

• Like 1
On 9/15/2022 at 7:54 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

They were childhood friends, weren't they? So he knew her for decades. Still, I agree that he needs to let it go. He's clearly got some undiagnosed or untreated mental issues and an unhealthy fixation on Britney, that those BAnon weirdoes are exploiting to make him act out.

I know Britney fans want him locked up in jail, but what he needs is some therapy, some medications and maybe a warm hug. The dude is clearly unwell and he's clearly alone. It's honestly sad.

He deserves not our sympathy. He is known to be violent and very much seemed of sane and sound mind greeting everybody at Britney’s wedding and calmly telling them he was there to crash it. He’s insane, but not in the medical way.

5 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

He deserves not our sympathy. He is known to be violent and very much seemed of sane and sound mind greeting everybody at Britney’s wedding and calmly telling them he was there to crash it. He’s insane, but not in the medical way.

I'm both a psychology student and someone who has mental illness run in the family. Even the most violent, unstable, psychotic people deserve help, as rare as they are. And the smart ones, the truly dangerous ones, can always pass for sane. Doesn't make them any less ill.

Obviously, if someone mentally ill hurts someone, then they should be punished. But jailed or not, they still deserve therapy and medication. That's why America's prison system is so ****ed, we lock up people for their crimes but we don't bother to fix the circumstances that lead to their crimes. Which more often than not are mental illness. (I think the second leading cause is **** addiction, which prisons also do nothing to help, since it's pretty easy to get your hands on ***** on the inside.)

34 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm both a psychology student and someone who has mental illness run in the family. Even the most violent, unstable, psychotic people deserve help, as rare as they are. And the smart ones, the truly dangerous ones, can always pass for sane. Doesn't make them any less ill.

Obviously, if someone mentally ill hurts someone, then they should be punished. But jailed or not, they still deserve therapy and medication. That's why America's prison system is so ****ed, we lock up people for their crimes but we don't bother to fix the circumstances that lead to their crimes. Which more often than not are mental illness. (I think the second leading cause is **** addiction, which prisons also do nothing to help, since it's pretty easy to get your hands on ***** on the inside.)

I don’t see how mental illness factors into trespassing, violating restraining orders, and skipping town on your probation. He was at the wedding with clear intent and purpose and ready to tell anyone who would listen. Now he’s violated his restraining order and apparently missing? Do you really want him out there after he tried to open Britney’s bedroom door? He is violent and your implication that mentally ill people are violent is false, most violent people are not mentally ill and in fact mentally ill people are more likely to be victims than perpetrators. 

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: Continue to scream into the void, I'm done.

You literally said most crimes are caused by mental illness and now you are trying to change your argument because it is horribly wrong. You just want to give a violent man a hug, that’s okay, but don’t tell us he’s just misunderstood.

You are trying to reframe your argument because your implication that most violence is directly caused by mental illness is just not true. It just is not true, some conditions may be linked with some tendency to violence but most of it is directed at the self anyway!

I only responded the way I did because I felt that you should know that your preconceptions about mental illness are quite rather very incorrect. I think there was a lot to unpack in your earlier reply and to reframe your comment and end the discussion was frustrating. We make too many assumptions about mental illness, we’re trying to diagnose and medicate everyone and it has to stop. Some people don’t want to be helped.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 10:28 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I agree. It's clearly because he's on *****, if he was clean and sober -- sure maybe he'd still be in love with Britney, but he wouldn't be doing all these crazy illegal things. 

On 9/18/2022 at 10:28 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

On 9/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, OutofKontrol said:

Britney is from Louisiana where voodoo is practice. So a typical spell to make a man fall in love with a woman, is if she makes him spaghetti while shes on her period, and dips her period blood into the spaghetti....lol 

Omg imagine a track on blackout 2.0 called "Voodoo Alexander" it would end carreers :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

How have they not found him yet?

Hopefully he gets locked up for years.

This country needs more mental health facilities instead of just jail and prison. That's why so many end up right back in because they don't get the help they truly need.

The entire justice system needs a reform though.

hes still on the run?

what a farce come on now

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block