We are facing the worst mercury retrograde in years. How will this affect Britney?

Antidote

You’ll have lots to review, Sagittarius. Mercury retrograde will initially bring his mischief to your friendships, social life and network. On one hand, miscommunication could happen with people that you know—or you could be caught up in a bit of a drama. Old friends and flames may return to you during this time—especially until the 23rd. If you’d like to reunite with anyone, do so then. Later, our cosmic messenger will cause delays, confusion and hurdles around your professional life. If you’d like to return an old employer or career project, do so then.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/09/mercury-retrograde-autumn-2022-how-will-your-zodiac-sign-survive/

spacer.png

I'm no Walter Mercado, but part of that sounded like the backlash she JUST GOT from the "misunderstanding" around Xtina. Another part literally sounds like the thread about Jason Alexander that's hot right now.

As for the rest, if she's set on returning to music she needs to strike while the iron is still hot from Hold Me Closer, otherwise it's going to be harder later on this year. (I imagine if she releases anything next year, it's not covered by this.)

And if she wants to make amends with anyone in her life, the best day to do so would be the 23rd. So if she and the boys are going to make up anytime soon, that would be the day to do it.

This is assuming that astrology is real and not just for fun, which I personally do think it's just for fun.

Well she did have a major miscommunication issue with her Xtina post. Or mostly people misunderstanding her intention.

Advice for any Mercury retrograde season is usually to just go more slowly and gracefully. No need to be suspicious... just try not make any major decisions or any major statements without taking time to be thoughtful.

Im no expert but I do love astrology and the cosmos, etc. It's therapeutic for me.

It's always so divisive around here :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block