TB: Lynne and Jamie Lynn calling Britney fat

Terrible. I wish Jaimie Lynn would get cancelled. I was looking at somE of her old Insta stories of her in Britney’s serenity house in 2020. They really took it over and didn’t give a **** about her. They were always so jealous of her. They’ve been using and abusing her since she was a child.  I wish they were more exposed for what they did. 

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, I think all of us fans agree that her physique was as perfect as it could get during In The Zone, and Simon Cowell called her fat even then. There's no pleasing some people.

it's always the ugliest people doing these comments. They talk about it like they're some skinny supermodels

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

And people are surprised she has body inmage issues...jfc

Exactly. She was made out to be a huge whale during that time and I remember all the tabloids and articles saying she was fat during her 07 VMA performance. I was always shocked that they called that fat since she was super fit. Every time I see that performance of see pictures I’m always in awe how anyone could’ve ever called that fat. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly. She was made out to be a huge whale during that time and I remember all the tabloids and articles saying she was fat during her 07 VMA performance. I was always shocked that they called that fat since she was super fit. Every time I see that performance of see pictures I’m always in awe how anyone could’ve ever called that fat. 

The 2000's obsession with unhealthy thinness was criminal. And her own family who were supposed to reassure her only made it worse.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block