Zac Efron Debuts New Face At TIFF

Cqleb

• Super Mods

I feel so sad when I see Hollywood stars doing this to themselves, man or woman. Hollywood genuinely RUINS people to the core, can you imagine being naturally gorgeous like Zac Efron and have Hollywood STILL CONVINCE YOU that you're not good looking enough? The man was one of the most gorgeous male stars out there, and it was natural, by birth!

Look at him now.... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:Seriously this world is becoming more messed up by the day. Even as a gay man, who likes to go out to gay places and visit gay festivals, the amount of gay men that I see who literally butcher their faces this way is....intense to say the least. 

Know where to draw the line people, cosmetic surgery is fine, but know when to stop. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Know where to draw the line people, cosmetic surgery is fine, but know when to stop. 

This. I just want a nose job to take out the bump on my bridge, fix my hairline and laser off my freckles. I could NEVER imagine having a doctor saw my face into a jigsaw puzzle and then having them put it back together or getting pounds of silicone injected into my lips. I just wanna be me, but what I think is the best version of me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block