Britney Spears officially becomes the youngest female artist to have a Top 10 hit on Pop Radio in four consecutive decades (90s, 00s, 10s and 20s)!! Hold Me Closer SURPASSED 100 MILLION STREAMS ON SPOTIFY TODAY!! New cool Remix Video is Out NOW!

7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

are these radio stations listed in order of size/importance?

Yeah those are top CHR Pop biggest stations to improve the Audience Impression gain this week. The AI room from those stations is estimated 15M AI of regular rotation. Our target is 50M AI as soon as possible to welcome the MV end of this month

• Like 2

Thank you for this. I have sent an Instagram DM to all these stations plus emails to the programmers via the "Contact" section for iHeart stations i.e.: https://kisscleveland.iheart.com/contact/

But some of the links are wrong and have content that's rather... unrelated. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Here are the correct ones.

12. WFLZ-FM - https://twitter.com/933FLZ

17. WAKS-FM - https://twitter.com/965kissfm

21. WFHN-FM - https://twitter.com/Fun107

Also #20 and #24 are the same one (Hot 106.7 Nashville aka WNFN-FM).

HMC is up to #16 on Pop radio and gains overall 0.64M in audience across all formats. Keep requesting by calling, sending texts, tweets, emails to radio programmers, etc!

POP:
19 16 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 5776 4521 1255 16.492
+173 Spins
-4 Bullet
+0.324 Audience

HOT AC:
15 15 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 2621 2275 346 8.601
+59 Spins
-12 Bullet
+0.214 Audience

AC:
11 11 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 486 372 114 2.175
+23 Spins
+15 Bullet
+0.112 Audience

Thank you @TOUCHMEANGEL for the hard work, it's definitely paying off! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I hope you can make the thread about RateTheMusic soon, especially since the song is apparently being sabotaged in ratings by some competing fanbases.  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

I tweeted 240 radio stations yesterday to request HMC. And I did it again today! I also always like other people's tweets requesting HMC when I see them. I feel like it makes the request stronger when a radio station sees a bunch of likes on it.

I believe sending DMs on Instagram is more effective than tweeting. So many stations replied to me saying they love the song too and thanked me for the feedback. Some others said they just added it, will put it on rotation, or passed on my request to the DJ.  :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: 

It's a big plus when you look like a casual person rather than a dedicated fan account.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lou M. Taylor said:

I believe sending DMs on Instagram is more effective than tweeting. So many stations replied to me saying they love the song too and thanked me for the feedback. Some others said they just added it, will put it on rotation, or passed on my request to the DJ.  :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: 

It's a big plus when you look like a casual person rather than a dedicated fan account.

Oooh, I like this idea! That makes a lot of sense. I was wondering how seriously they're taking requests from obvious fan accounts. Definitely seems like they'd prioritize requests from casual listeners, and DMs are a good idea for that!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block