Madonna making out with rapper Tokischa (video)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel people forget that Madonna impact wasn't just in Europe but also Latin America..

The fact that this blew tokischa into the US scene big time and as many have stated it's proving people forget about clubs Demdow, a form of reggaeton made for erotic night's , is huge in clubs so business wise Madonna is still achieving her club legacy

But good interview she's 22, bi and only Fans star and definitely banned by the church for posing naked among statues do research you see why Madonna was attracted to her. It takes guts to defile a religious gift from the Vatican and to be proud of being banned cos your art offended out of touch people..

I definitely like her. 

The way Ebro said see why they're offended though,and she's like nah, bro heaux pray to, I was born to be Both..

and the way she said if it gets to where I can't do only fans because of the industry, the industry can f off. I don't want that mainstream success..

@Urbanney

@Jordan Miller

@Style.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I feel people forget that Madonna impact wasn't just in Europe but also Latin America..

The fact that this blew tokischa into the US scene big time and as many have stated it's proving people forget about clubs Demdow, a form of reggaeton made for erotic night's , is huge in clubs so business wise Madonna is still achieving her club legacy

But good interview she's 22, bi and only Fans star and definitely banned by the church for posing naked among statues do research you see why Madonna was attracted to her. It takes guts to defile a religious gift from the Vatican and to be proud of being banned cos your art offended out of touch people..

omg people and artists need to stop mentioning the Catholic church to talk about themselves. They need to stop identifying themselves with what they are not or what they are against, and start saying and showing who they actually are. Who are these people? What do they believe in? Preach that. The Vatican cared in the eighties, it does not care anymore, they are having their own 0r1es behind closed doors, omg this rhetoric is so outdated and pathetic now... But I guess they need to find an enemy before being able to stand on their own feet, whatever.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Madonna looks like she smells now. 

Can’t believe she used to look and behave like this once

She seems so rigid and uptight...not sure this Madonna is much better than 2022 Madonna.

Also, why were those men nominated for fashion awards? They were very plainly dressed!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block