What's your favorite Britney Spears album?

Favorite Britney Spears album  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, Sometimes_Lucky said:

First heard of her probably around the same time that everyone else probably did in 99 or so.  For whatever reason, it probably took until sometime in 2000 for me to get on board as a fan, though.  :) 

Well at least you got to experience the BOMT era.

Due to my religious parents, I couldnt listen to ANY "secular" music.

I was lucky I even knew who Britney was.

I just wish they let me experience Britney at her peak by letting me buy her albums and going to her shows.

Its not like she was some Stripper or something, you know?

Good thing is an an adult I was able to see her live TWICE in Vegas back in 2014 and 2016.

That was surreal and amazing!

(Although I do feel bad for loving it when Britney hated it)

I have always considered Britney (2001) through Circus her golden run, those 4 are equally good to me and I would accept either one as her best. 

Some fans and critics discount Circus but I really think she felt like she had something to prove on that one and I really think it paid off. I wonder how she feels about that era, I feel like she doesn’t mention it as often as her other eras??? Of course it must have felt like she was in the Twilight Zone. I know it felt that way on the outside looking in.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.