5 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

So out of 6 replies, two are actual responses. That's exactly what I mean, no actual thought, no actual opinion. Alot of people are just to silly to get it. I've never heard let go but I just listened, maybe everyone should listen and learn. Thanks to those whom responded maturely 

you post an attention wanting post and are mad you're not getting the attention you wanted. no one cares if you wanna leave, just go 🥴

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

Hello everybody. I joint this site a while ago being a britney fan, I wanted to keep up with her career and talk to other fans. After the past few years and everything we have learnt, I really think it's time to let go. I would b to return more than anyone but I really don't want her to at the same time. I've been blocked and banned from this site for speaking my mind lots of times but now I really am leaving. Jordan really should have blocked me by now but he never does because he knows i talk truth. I realise its my sick interest in her is damaging for me and probably for britney. So guys really, if you really are a fan and care. Just let her go 

Real Housewives Nene GIF

Hello everybody. I joint this site a while ago being a britney fan, I wanted to keep up with her career and talk to other fans. After the past few years and everything we have learnt, I really think it's time to let go. I would b to return more than anyone but I really don't want her to at the same time. I've been blocked and banned from this site for speaking my mind lots of times but now I really am leaving. Jordan really should have blocked me by now but he never does because he knows i talk truth. I realise its my sick interest in her is damaging for me and probably for britney. So guys really, if you really are a fan and care. Just let her go 

I know what you are saying. I unfollowed Britney on instagram because I felt like I was getting obsessed with her more and more and it’s all mental health and personal problems and drama posts now. I’m glad she’s finally free but she has been damaged badly. My heart and mind can not see her hurt, I feel hurt seeing her hurt. I was a fan of the of her music and pop star fantasy, but now her traumas and family drama took over. It’s too bad. 

I felt it triggered my personal traumas  watching her go thru what she went thru. I feel her pain and I personally can’t process in my head because of my mental health. 

Same thing happened with Whitney Houston whom I’ve been idolizing  for the last 30 years. Once the perfect pop image was destroyed my world got destroyed as well. Because it’s what we love and it’s a fantasy we live in. 

mental disease. I know. It’s sad but it’s true. 

anyways, I still support her music and come here to read everything, but I try to stay away from her personal problem topics. 

Best thing is to just go away for a bit and come back when you are ready to continue.

• Love 1

Are you really a Britney fan? Even if Britney does not release music or perform again, I will always be her fan. That won’t let go. What happened to Britney was sad in some many ways but I will always cherish her career, her music legacy and performances and that memory that I went to see her live once. Stay, for the good memories. She deserves a little of that from us. 

• Love 1

You don't need everyone else to follow you on letting Britney go, to let Britney go.

It's ok if you don't like her anymore, if you don't like her current state or her no-career. I do believe it will be very healthy for a lot of people in here to just stop following her, just forget about her, and keep the memories of what she did in the past that made you like her in the first place. No one will take that away from you.

But again, in order to do that or in order to feel good with your decision, you don't need to convince others who are still here for Britney no matter what. Not everyone is made to be an unconditional fan of someone or something. Some people like you have certain limits or certain triggers, or certain standards that can't be crossed, and that's fine, to each their own. But a true fan has no standards, has no limits, I mean, by definition, a fan is someone that will love blindly, even unreasonably, and not everyone can fit in that category, so it's better to step back and find some other hobbies. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, limezd said:

I know what you are saying. I unfollowed Britney on instagram because I felt like I was getting obsessed with her more and more and it’s all mental health and personal problems and drama posts now. I’m glad she’s finally free but she has been damaged badly. My heart and mind can not see her hurt, I feel hurt seeing her hurt. I was a fan of the of her music and pop star fantasy, but now her traumas and family drama took over. It’s too bad. 

I felt it triggered my personal traumas  watching her go thru what she went thru. I feel her pain and I personally can’t process in my head because of my mental health. 

Same thing happened with Whitney Houston whom I’ve been idolizing  for the last 30 years. Once the perfect pop image was destroyed my world got destroyed as well. Because it’s what we love and it’s a fantasy we live in. 

mental disease. I know. It’s sad but it’s true. 

anyways, I still support her music and come here to read everything, but I try to stay away from her personal problem topics. 

Best thing is to just go away for a bit and come back when you are ready to continue.

I think this is a really important post. Britney’s life story is a reminder every day that these celebrities are actual human beings behind the perfect facade.

We often follow and idolise them because they represent what we can never achieve and they serve as a sort of escapism from everyday life. 

Britney’s story is one of corruption and tragedy. No human should have to have endured the kinds of things she has. And I’m talking about before the conservatorship too - that level of press intrusion, it’s vile and treating celebrities like they’re in a human zoo. 

She has money, fame, looks, travel experience, yet I wonder if it’s all worth it when she seems so incredibly traumatised now. Is it worth the trade off? 

So anyway, I applaud your honesty in this post and your recognition that Britney has become too “real” almost. For that I blame society really, and the desperate need to elevate celebs to a god-like status. 

We all can learn something about modern culture from Britney’s experience. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

Thanks for letting us know who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, HairFlipQueen said:

I genuinely thought this thread was gonna be about her unreleased song “Let Go”, and so now I’m here I just have to say it’s one of my favourites of hers, love her raw and vulnerable vocals on it, and it’s one I’ve dreamed for a long time about hearing her perform live!!! 

Love the lyrics too. 

SAMEEE LMAO :eyes_britney_laugh: (I'm disappointed :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block