What are some things Britney has taught you through life?

49 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

That accomplishments early in our lives can turn to a disadvantage for the larger part of our lives and to grow up slowly :)

This is an amazing comment!!! We’re all trying to get ahead and be on someone else’s journey in life, we forget about our own! Sometimes where you are in life is where you’re meant to be!!! ☺️☺️☺️

• Love 1

She was like finding a candle while lost in a dark forest. She taught me how to dance in the moon light again and not be afraid. To take pride in myself and my abilities. I loathed myself and would not have made it through 1998. Then I heard her sing on the radio on a very bad day. Weeks later I saw her dance. She was young but she took control of her environment. She made everyone dance. Something sparked and I thought what if I pretend I was more than I am. Over the years I have learned and discovered things about myself that I love. She gave me hope.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

She was like finding a candle while lost in a dark forest. She taught me how to dance in the moon light again and not be afraid. To take pride in myself and my abilities. I loathed myself and would not have made it through 1998. Then I heard her sing on the radio on a very bad day. Weeks later I saw her dance. She was young but she took control of her environment. She made everyone dance. Something sparked and I thought what if I pretend I was more than I am. Over the years I have learned and discovered things about myself that I love. She gave me hope.  

That was beautiful. 🦋🦋🦋

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block