What are some things Britney has taught you through life?

2 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

1. She taught me to never ever lose my passion to dream. Thank you BritneyΒ :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

2. She taught me that people can take away everything from me but that they can never take away my truth.Β :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

3. She taught me that I'm not alone, that there are other people out there feeling alone most of the time and having lives far from easy.Β :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

And many more...Β 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

woah! she is just a masterclass !

Β 

1 - All we are humans, and we need to live, love, make mistakes, fall and reach the stars again.

2 - Be careful with ur family

3 - Be careful what you sayΒ 

4 - Be careful with your "friends"

5 - When you hear advice, try to be from someone that already passed the same exam, and not from anybody or those to claim closers.Β 

6 - Overworking got bad consequences

7 - 1000 big things or pros is overshadowed by only 1 mistake.Β 

8 - its not ok to share everything on social feed or share everything about you in every place , because people would try to look your breaking point.

9 - some people just want to hang with you or date with you, to make press or pretend something hiding something else, so be careful or what kind of people you date.

10 - People for money is capable to selling you , so don't allow them to take your pieces.Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, vzlafan said:

woah! she is just a masterclass !

Β 

1 - All we are humans, and we need to live, love, make mistakes, fall and reach the stars again.

2 - Be careful with ur family

3 - Be careful what you sayΒ 

4 - Be careful with your "friends"

5 - When you hear advice, try to be from someone that already passed the same exam, and not from anybody or those to claim closers.Β 

6 - Overworking got bad consequences

7 - 1000 big things or pros is overshadowed by only 1 mistake.Β 

8 - its not ok to share everything on social feed or share everything about you in every place , because people would try to look your breaking point.

9 - some people just want to hang with you or date with you, to make press or pretend something hiding something else, so be careful or what kind of people you date.

10 - People for money is capable to selling you , so don't allow them to take your pieces.Β 

You said it baby!!!! πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚

• Like 1

1. The importance of a good familyΒ 

2. The importance of looking after your mental healthΒ 

3. Money isn’t the most importance thing in lifeΒ 

4. Don’t be jealous of celebrities (or anyone else) - looks can be deceivingΒ 

5. The importance of financial literacy and looking after your own interestsΒ 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Β 

Β 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

* No matter how cruel world is to you, you can stay kind human being.. she’s like Jesus in some sort of way πŸ˜…Β 

* not to believe everything I see, hear or read.. there are twisted people especially media and their dirty propaganda. The narratives are spread for money..Β 

* be strong no matter what and choose positivity and search good things in life..

* it’s ok to call out toxic people even if they are your parents/sibling/children (she didn’t wish bad things to her children it was pure discipline kind of things but she did it.. fearless queen). And cut people from you life when they don’t value you like you deserve (even it’s hurts you more)

Β 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

* No matter how cruel world is to you, you can stay kind human being.. she’s like Jesus in some sort of way πŸ˜…Β 

* not to believe everything I see, hear or read.. there are twisted people especially media and their dirty propaganda. The narratives are spread for money..Β 

* be strong no matter what and choose positivity and search good things in life..

* it’s ok to call out toxic people even if they are your parents/sibling/children (she didn’t wish bad things to her children it was pure discipline kind of things but she did it.. fearless queen). And cut people from you life when they don’t value you like you deserve (even it’s hurts you more)

Β 

Exactly like Jesus.Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block