What are some things Britney has taught you through life?

What are some things that Britney had taught you through life? It could be inspirations, life lessons, hobbies or even your own passion for something! 

one thing she taught me was to always be true to myself. I witnessed someone who was incredibly talented and beautiful on top of the world. Even though to me she was everything I could imagine, there were people who treated her like she was a joke. It showed me that I could be “Britney spears” and still not be “good enough”. We watched her go through life. So many people had opinions about her life style or decisions, it never effected her from doing what she wanted. Her not caring about what others would say taught me, I can’t change what someone says or thinks. so I chose to live my life authentically, to live for me and what I want to do or wear! No one can take that away from me, not caring about others feelings or opinions is a way of life. 

• Love 8

1. She taught me to never ever lose my passion to dream. Thank you Britney :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

2. She taught me that people can take away everything from me but that they can never take away my truth. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

3. She taught me that I'm not alone, that there are other people out there feeling alone most of the time and having lives far from easy. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

And many more... 

• Love 6

She taught me tho I could make it through anything all my life I took the phrase “if Britney can make through 2007…” to heart and even now more than ever do I see that I can truly do anything and survive anything. 

i also loved Britney because I grew up in a culture where I was forced to always look my best and behave a certain way it was so freeing to me to learn that the real Britney is just as trashy as the rest of us and that you can keep yourself put together while also knowing how to get down and have fun:awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

She taught me tho I could make it through anything all my life I took the phrase “if Britney can make through 2007…” to heart and even now more than ever do I see that I can truly do anything and survive anything. 

i also loved Britney because I grew up in a culture where I was forced to always look my best and behave a certain way it was so freeing to me to learn that the real Britney is just as trashy as the rest of us and that you can keep yourself put together while also knowing how to get down and have fun:awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

I mean you’d be lying if you said you never walked barefoot into a store to get a redbull and a pack of cigs!!! 😏😏😏

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block