Nicki Minaj shades Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B “I dont have to wait for Ghost Writers to finish my album”

CHAOTIC STYLE.

28 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Thank you for responding, im not trying to be rude, im just giving my observation and have a discussion about it with someone whos actually a Nicki fan.

Im saying that she has always done songs like Super Freaky, but from my memory of watching her recent interviews, she has been trying to distance herself from these kind of songs. She said its been overdone, and all female rappers are doing it, and she doesnt feel comfortable as a mom.

But then she released Super Freaky which is something she criticized and said she wouldnt do. Im assuming its because her other song did not do good? this to me shows that shes now gonna do whatever to get back on top with over ***ualized female rap songs, going back to pink and her alter ego, and trying to fight with Cardi B.

Look, I can see your point but it is what it is.

I don’t know if y’all noticed but it has been a swift change from trap songs to more pop songs. Trap songs are a Cardi thing. Nicki didn’t release trap because people would call her out for copying Cardi. 

Nicki doing pop rap is totally fine for me. It’s the style that put her on the map with the superstars and made so many people falling in love with her (me included). She’s been teasing this comeback since she got pregnant. 

Nicki Minaj winning in 2022 is a yes for a lot of people and this aesthetic it’s very pleasing. 

Regarding the fighting with Cardi and Megan, let’s be real. They are all messy and Nicki is not that type of girl to let it go. She can be a clown, but girl got used by Megan for a feature. I’m totally here for Nicki showing them amateurs how to do it… let’s be real, Nicki’s pen is fire. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nicki only has beef with those that reach chart success and that’s why she’s featuring all these nobodies on a “Queen” remix. She isn’t threatened by any of them and that’s the joke to feature them on her song. People can call it raising up smaller artists, but Nicki has never been the one to care about helping the little people out. She wants to keep them in check so if they do become big she can say she was the reason and then **** on them. :bouncey:

You must've missed this one, huh? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Look, I can see your point but it is what it is.

I don’t know if y’all noticed but it has been a swift change from trap songs to more pop songs. Trap songs are a Cardi thing. Nicki didn’t release trap because people would call her out for copying Cardi. 

Nicki doing pop rap is totally fine for me. It’s the style that put her on the map with the superstars and made so many people falling in love with her (me included). She’s been teasing this comeback since she got pregnant. 

Nicki Minaj winning in 2022 is a yes for a lot of people and this aesthetic it’s very pleasing. 

Regarding the fighting with Cardi and Megan, let’s be real. They are all messy and Nicki is not that type of girl to let it go. She can be a clown, but girl got used by Megan for a feature. I’m totally here for Nicki showing them amateurs how to do it… let’s be real, Nicki’s pen is fire. 

I do like Nicki's Pop side, but shes not passionate about it or loves it anymore. So why is she doing pop music? This makes me think she wont be able to create good pop music like she did before, and it will lead to her doing generic Pop songs like Super Freaky. I hope she will be able to bring her energy, passion, and artistic side into her new pop songs.

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I do like Nicki's Pop side, but I dont feel like shes passionate about it or loves it anymore. Which is fine, but then why is she doing pop music? This makes me think she wont be able to create good pop music like she did before, and it will lead to her doing generic Pop songs. I hope she will be able to bring her energy, passion, and artistic side into her new pop songs.

It’s crazy ‘cause that’s what I fear too. She stated numerous times that she hates performing Anaconda, Starships, etc. Nicki already sampled Freaky Girl on her mixtape back in the day so doing it today now feels okay/authentic. We should wait and see from now. It could be a big hit or a caricature like Smile, Katy’s album. I doubt it tho, Nicki is on another level than Katy. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I love Katy, don’t get me wrong, it’s just her musical direction that I don’t understand. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s crazy ‘cause that’s what I fear too. She stated numerous times that she hates performing Anaconda, Starships, etc. Nicki already sampled Freaky Girl on her mixtape back in the day so doing it today now feels okay/authentic. We should wait and see from now. It could be a big hit or a caricature like Smile, Katy’s album. I doubt it tho, Nicki is on another level than Katy. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I love Katy, don’t get me wrong, it’s just her musical direction that I don’t understand. 

Okay im glad we agree on this :)

Nicki has real talent, so she cant be compared to someone like Katy. Im not talking normal talent, im talking about a different kind of talent that only few artists have. Which is why whatever happens to her career now doesnt matter, she will always be on top even if she doesnt chart, like Beyonce for example.

Nicki can easily do it again, but a real artist cant work if they are not happy. I feel like Nicki is distracted and make things get to her alot. And I also think her ego gets in the way of her work. She needs to relax and focus on getting her energy back.

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nicki only has beef with those that reach chart success and that’s why she’s featuring all these nobodies on a “Queen” remix. She isn’t threatened by any of them and that’s the joke to feature them on her song. People can call it raising up smaller artists, but Nicki has never been the one to care about helping the little people out. She wants to keep them in check so if they do become big she can say she was the reason and then **** on them. :bouncey:

...what? She collaborated with Eminem on this gem, she clearly isn't afraid of ANYONE:

5 hours ago, Style. said:

What do you mean by Smile being a "caricature"? I never listened to it so curious what you mean by that. Was Katy being fake with it? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

What is this mess? Like she´s beefing with Asian Doll, Cardi, Megan & some other girls on Twitter & Shaderoom because they feel threaten by her and tried to / used her for a feature just to switch sides? Am I lost? What are those pathetic beefs about? I want a real beef, drag one another in songs, trash them. What is this social media drama about? Also why are those girls fithing with Onika or Onika with them? What the hell is going on? Also why does Belcalis create a song with Lil Kim just during these times? This timing is sus :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

6 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

What is this mess? Like she´s beefing with Asian Doll, Cardi, Megan & some other girls on Twitter & Shaderoom because they feel threaten by her and tried to / used her for a feature just to switch sides? Am I lost? What are those pathetic beefs about? I want a real beef, drag one another in songs, trash them. What is this social media drama about? Also why are those girls fithing with Onika or Onika with them? What the hell is going on? Also why does Belcalis create a song with Lil Kim just during these times? This timing is sus :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Is this 2017 / 2018 all over again?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block