Rip-off videos and songs originally from Britney

Im a stan, but Britney not invented either that music (Robyn), the music videos (I Wanna Be Bad and In My Pocket) are super Britney and was released both before the Britney "type" videos or coreography (Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul...) facts are facts, another thing is that Baby, Sometimes, Crazy or Oops were iconic and was the most promoted and created a precedent.

The real creative Britney artist was in In The Zone or Britney at least.

18 minutes ago, descg said:

Im a stan, but Britney not invented either that music (Robyn), the music videos (I Wanna Be Bad and In My Pocket) are super Britney and was released both before the Britney "type" videos or coreography (Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul...) facts are facts, another thing is that Baby, Sometimes, Crazy or Oops were iconic and was the most promoted and created a precedent.

The real creative Britney artist was in In The Zone or Britney at least.

Aaahhhhh, post some song/video or go away :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

9 minutes ago, descg said:

There is another topic from some years ago where are a Slave and Make Me identical videos of another artist.

There's no problem for you repost them here :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block