Re leaked messages of Sean Preston speaking negatively about Britney

I am the OP of the Instagram @britneystan21 that posted the dms with Preston. I’m not sure why the other user posted about this as I already tried to make a post several hours ago and it was rejected. I also don’t know why the thread has been closed as this is a place for discussion and nobody is being hateful towards Britney, I’m not saying I believe Preston either. I just think people should be aware the situation is way more complex than it’s being made out to be. I also think Britney has a right to know what her son is saying to strangers on the internet. I’ll say this one last time.. it is NOT fake. I have posted video evidence on my story via Insta. 

Stop posting the same thing and stop contacting minors.

Also why on earth are you trying to spread that Britney went at her sons with a knife? Are you trying to get the media to pick that up or something? Britney does not need this right now when she's trying to move forward with her life.

• Love 6
  • Like 2