Adore Delano is calling out the blatant disrespect (mostly gen z) on Queen Elizabeth II

Spicechinodiva

Adore Delano isn't here for the disrespect of Queen Elizabeth, it's mostly gen z that doesn't have sympathy for her.

Yes her family past of being a colonizer is horrible, but she inherited, even after it's no longer happening, but being vilified for things she had no control over..

Hell, there's topics of abolishing the British monarchy system (for the record, that's unlikely to even get into the voting process for parlament @Slayer, @Isla, will tell you. It would be huge backlash if that was to be presented by the public).

But stateside, my fellow Americans are making this a mockery, case in point, unlike Diana dying, the sympathy from my country, is well it's just a celebrity that died, and my British friends basically had to leave social media and other stuff, cos it's mourning, like how we mourned Betty white, a grandma we all knew, that's the same thing to them, to see what someone so beloved being trashed and vilified on social media, it's literally heartbreaking to the citizens of the United kingdom.

IT stopped most of the world, but it will be recorded and noted, that the US lack of respect, should be considered if they need help against serious threats..

@Style.

@Jordan Miller

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, shyx said:

i watched an interview with a history teacher/journalist that i like to check from time to time and i like his views, he didn't say what I'm going to say now but today we are quick to learn and get the receipts like society is the living God, i wonder how the future will go with that mentality, they are quick to judge people from past generation and mentality like it's their own fault like those people didn't have teachers and stuff in 1933 for example, so they are quickly to judge and get in touch with their new reality views so I hope this perfect woke gen z don't do mistakes bc it's living karma right, in the end of the day it's just people typing and no one will remember or cares about it tomorrow, i personally was like oh no this is disgusting but it's inevitable, it is jokes and sadly no ones respects the oldest anymore. 

My friend said it best, if your siding with Harry and Meghan.

it's obvious they had no problem with her. It was 3, people and Kate, meaning everybody but Elizabeth was the problem, Charles especially and William.

Elizabeth was a sweetheart as far as they were concerned..

Just now, shyx said:

i watched an interview with a history teacher/journalist that i like to check from time to time and i like his views, he didn't say what I'm going to say now but today we are quick to learn and get the receipts like society is the living God, i wonder how the future will go with that mentality, they are quick to judge people from past generation and mentality like it's their own fault like those people didn't have teachers and stuff in 1933 for example, so they are quickly to judge and get in touch with their new reality views so I hope this perfect woke gen z don't do mistakes bc it's living karma right, in the end of the day it's just people typing and no one will remember or cares about it tomorrow, i personally was like oh no this is disgusting but it's inevitable, it is jokes and sadly no ones respects the oldest anymore. 

Sharon Osbourne was basically being asked to be teach  and wanting to be understanding of the world she's living in, but her age and her views are definitely not popular with the youth, and thus the cancellation was inevitable..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block