Michelle Williams writes her first new song in over 5 years about candy corn

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Michelle Williams has a new song for Halloween titled ‘Candy Corn Love’, it pays homage to the Halloween candy. Michelle says in a interview 

"Well, throughout the years, it's kind of like, when you put something on social media, people say when you put a person that you love on social media, that means it's official," "You're no longer a secret. You're no longer hiding. I don't want to hide my love and affinity to candy corn. I just don't. And there was some mild slander and roasting of my love for candy corn. I don't care. When you love something so much and you stand for what you love, you don't care of the smoke that comes with it."

michelle-williams-explains-why-made-song
T.CO

Michelle Williams has a new song for Halloween, and it will have people talking. The Grammy [...]

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Oh wow that was very sad and cringey... She's nice and super talented, does she really need to do this? Was the money THAT good? It's hard for me to believe that... Wouldn't she be better earning her own money if she worked on new music with good or new producers until something cool sticks out? She's talented enough to make the most basic song work. Why release this instead? I really don't understand it. It's laughable, but I don't feel like laughing.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block