A Britney meme regarding K-Fed's child support money

jennyj

Hope she goes to court for a more equitable financial arrangement. He needs to contribute to his kids lifestyle too. 

And if they prefer his home, why does she need to pay to replicate her home over there ? 

(His court filing was all about describing her home and comparing it with his own and saying the kids should have the same in his house: but he is incapable of earning so Britney needs to drop some some alms in his bowl).

Well if they prefer w**d Lazyville that argument is moot

6 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Are they spreading the reality show rumors to dissuade her from going to family court ."if you cut money we will embarrass ourselves on TV" 

That is a real fear for people who knew/know they could be a celebrity /famous. The idea of your family publically embarrassing/exploiting you and themselves for fame is one of the main things that made me never want to seek fame.

In Britneys case, this became a reality which was part of the reason she kept silent, in the coservatorship, for so long. Its all out now, so I don't think it hurts Britney nearly as much anymore. I completely undertood why she stayed silent on the abuse for over a decade.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block