Britney: "Have you guys ever done a 360 in a car and landed on the edge of a cliff?"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Je pense que tout le monde sait qu'il ne faut pas prêter attention aux commentaires sur les réseaux sociaux 

Ce n'est pas seulement Britney, à peu près tout le monde en général a un tas de commentaires haineux parce que les gens sur les réseaux sociaux utilisent l'anonymat pour attaquer les célébrités depuis des lustres 

it's horrible the people don't have hearts...

10 minutes ago, livai_lpb said:

just... read the comments it hurts my heart so much for her.. 💔

I get hate even when I leave a comment on one of their posts, I have learned to ignore and not respond to those trolls! I only read the first few comments, there are the verified accounts and that's it! to pay attention to trolls is to enter a dead end cycle, and they are vampires, they feed on cyberbullying. Sam's comments are even worse.

6 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Je reçois de la haine même lorsque je laisse un commentaire sur l'un de leurs messages, j'ai appris à ignorer et à ne pas répondre à ces trolls ! Je n'ai lu que les premiers commentaires, il y a les comptes vérifiés et c'est tout ! faire attention aux trolls, c'est entrer dans un cycle sans issue, et ce sont des vampires, ils se nourrissent de cyberintimidation. Les commentaires de Sam sont encore pires.

the worst is their theories so ridiculous some memes say it's a clone :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block