Breaking: Queen Elizabeth has died

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, warning points will be awarded to those making snide comments and jokes about the passing of another human being.

16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Hey, don't be silly, I don't mind at all. Your thread is spreading breaking news!

I really didn't expect this, I was literally talking to my friend about her the other day and he said he didn't think she'd last the year. It's insane, there is such a weird atmosphere in the air right now in the UK, so strange.

The whole world is in shock right now. I’m speechless because it was yesterday I’ve seen her doing an interview with the new prime minister. I’m truly sorry! 

• Love 1

I was just watching an I Love Lucy episode last night where Lucy went to England and met the queen and then on youtube shorts a clip of Queen Elizabeth meeting Marilyn Monroe came up. She was an icon and saw a lot. I really thought she would live to 102 because of all the life extending treatments that were probably available to her. I guess her body had given up considering her old age.

The other day I was even admiring her taste in wardrobe on a youtube video that explained how she only wears Gucci shoes and carries a particular English made brand bag that looks like the Kelly. I hope they change the name of that bag to Elizabeth now. She also always matched her hat to her clothing and kept a log of it so that she wouldn't wear the same color too many times and if it rained she would carry a clear umbrella that had the same colored lining as the color of the clothing she was wearing.

The reality of it is setting in. More so the reality of the cost. The cost of the funeral. The cost of the Coronation of Charles. The cost of his inevitable funeral in my lifetime. And the cost of the inevitable Coronation of William (and possible funeral) also in my lifetime.

Meanwhile people in the UK (and worldwide) are struggling to heat their homes. 

Also, the news of her death has completely overshadowed the pitiful, shambolic and down right disgraceful response and “help” from the UK government in relation to the energy prices. So, once again, The Tories are laughing. 

I want off this sh!tshow. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

The reality of it is setting in. More so the reality of the cost. The cost of the funeral. The cost of the Coronation of Charles. The cost of his inevitable funeral in my lifetime. And the cost of the inevitable Coronation of William (and possible funeral) also in my lifetime.

Meanwhile people in the UK (and worldwide) are struggling to heat their homes. 

Also, the news of her death has completely overshadowed the pitiful, shambolic and down right disgraceful response and “help” from the UK government in relation to the energy prices. So, once again, The Tories are laughing. 

I want off this sh!tshow. 

right? people are having to choose between heating their homes or feeding their children yet they expect us all to grieve over a woman who was 96 ffs it was inevitable. there are bigger things to worry about and the money used for all this crap could be put to a good cause and yet here we are forced to mourn a woman who protected her nonce of a son and celebrate "king charles" of all people :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

right? people are having to choose between heating their homes or feeding their children yet they expect us all to grieve over a woman who was 96 ffs it was inevitable. there are bigger things to worry about and the money used for all this crap could be put to a good cause and yet here we are forced to mourn a woman who protected her nonce of a son and celebrate "king charles" of all people :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

nene leakes whatever GIF by I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Have some respect :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: she was a very powerful woman in the world and she will be deeply missed. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block