Breaking: Queen Elizabeth has died

Style.
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful, warning points will be awarded to those making snide comments and jokes about the passing of another human being.

14 minutes ago, Midnights said:

There's enough proof of Charles being evolved. And she did ANYTHING to prevent scandals, look at prince Andrew. The douche literally **** women and she protected him. Sorry but I can't be feeling sad for such people passing away. 

Flag this comment. You spreading misinformation and accusations without further evidence. That’s not great on you.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

@SlayerI’m pretty sure you deserve this thread. Can we swap names or something? I made this post early without any clue it will turn into something so sad. I thought she will get well soon. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Hey, don't be silly, I don't mind at all. Your thread is spreading breaking news!

I really didn't expect this, I was literally talking to my friend about her the other day and he said he didn't think she'd last the year. It's insane, there is such a weird atmosphere in the air right now in the UK, so strange.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block